Grey Gloves Are Heavy. ~ 1

Hey.

I'm Alexis. But you can call me Alex.

I'm obsessed with Creepypasta. BEN is my favorite though.

I've always dreamed about becoming a Creepypasta. You see, i can do anything. I have powers. But i put on grey gloves in case a shadowlurker tries taking my power. The grey gloves are actually REALLY REALLY heavy to everybody else except me. Shadowlurkers are always trying to take away all of my power because its the last of it and the most powerful.

So yeah, I'm basically the most powerful person on earth.

I have SHORT brown hair, and blue eyes.

I also have a dog. Not a little cuddle-buddy type of dog, a demon dog. He has pure black eyes and his teeth always hang out of his mouth.

He's a tiny dog though. A Chihuahua to be exact.

I call him Gus.

Today, i was at the store, buying shit and i realized i had no money. So I,uh.. Killed everybody there.

I don't even have a job. I just go around killing people. It satisfies me.

I know what you're asking. When did she snap?

I snapped when i was 12.

* BACK STORY TIME BITCHES*

I was thrown to the lockers yet again.

"Hey slut" said my bully, Acacia, (ay-keesh-uh) who was obnoisisly chewing her 'gum'

"Go away Acacia" I growled

Acacia fake laughed.

"Never in your wildest dreams."

"I bet you get 'wild' dreams all the time"

She gasped and slapped me

I flicked her in the forehead (pathetic, i know. i was very.. anti-killer at the time)

She then took a fork and stabbed my leg.

There was now a crowd around us.

She took ANOTHER fork and stabbed my other leg.

That's when something inside me snapped.

I rose to my feet, my eyes pure white, hair sticking out in all directions, I rose into the air

I raised my hand out and quickly snapped Acacia's neck.

I turned to look at the crowd that formed, they were looking at me in horror.

I wiped all their memories and speedily ran out of there.

*at her house*

"Lexi? Whats wrong?" My Mom asked.

"Nothing, whens dinner?" I quickly changed the subject

"In a few hours"

"Thanks mom"

I ran upstairs into my room and looked at my reflection

I stared at myself in horror and fell asleep thinking about what happend at school.

*BACK STORY OVER*

Since that day, i've always worn a Orange turtle neck jacket, black skirt, and a mask when i go out killing, which is why in the store nobody recognized me, I had my mask off and wore different clothes.

OH! I also learned how to control my powers

When i came home, there was a note on the door.

Hey Lexi. I went to your Aunt Sita's wedding. sorry for not taking you, weddings are boring anyways. Be safe

Love, Mom

I'm totally OK with that

I walked inside, thinking mom would be back already, it had been a few hours since i killed everybody in the store.

"MO-" I was cut off by a blond boy crawling out of the TV.

He landed on the floor with a hard thump.

He stood up, brushed 'dirt and dust' off of his clothes and finally noticed I was there.

We stared at each other for a while, me still carrying the groceries until he broke the silence.

"Hi"

---1-1-----1-1------1-1-----1--1----1--1----1---1

HEY.

I WROTE THIS.

DON'T COPY IT