Catch me before I fall chapter 12

Chapter 12

Monique POV

"Norman I can't answer that."

"Why not."

"I can't because I don't know how you feel about me."

"I care very much about you Monique, I'm falling for you."

"You care about me? And falling for me?" I smile at him and pull him towards me and kiss him. "Do you have any idea how much I have wanted to hear that Norman?"

"A while I've been wanting to tell, I won't lie Mon I've been screwed over a lot times, I know you won't hurt me like the others have, I believe that."

"I promise I won't. I'd rather walk away than hurt you, babe. Take me back to the hotel. I want you inside me right now would be great." I was surprised when he takes me to an alleyway.

"I want you too. This will do. Fuck you look so good. Panties off now babe." As I reach under my dress and pull them off and hand them to Norman who puts them in his jeans, he pulls my dress up and forces against a wall. "I want you so bad." As I watch him roll a condom on his cock.

"Do you carry those everywhere?"

"Yep never know when my ballerina might want to be fucked."

"Can't say I've done it like this before."

"I know you haven't. You want this babe?"

"Yes, baby." He picks me pick and I wrap my legs around his waist. "Shove him in Norman." As he pushes into me. "Oh god, Norman! Baby fuck me."

"Oh god baby you feel so good. I want you, Monique."

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I want you too Norman. So good!" We knew this had to be quick in case the cops came around, he was thrusting into me hard and fast. "Give up babe give it to me Norman."

"Tighten baby tighten your pussy. I'm close god I wish I could flood you, baby."

"Fuck yes, I'd love to feel you baby cumming in me too. Come on baby give it to me. Make me cum on your cock."

"Ah ah ah AH! OH FUCK ME MON!" As he slows his thrusts into me as we kiss and I feel his hand between us and feel him rubbing me.

"OH GOD NORMAN! OH GOD BABY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

"That's it baby cum on my cock." As he kisses me tenderly. "That's my girl you are a bad bad ballerina, aren't you? Best of all you're all mine."

"Yes, I am." I still don't want to say I love you mister until you tell me.

"Come let's get you cleaned up and head back to the hotel babe."

"Yeah it's not too far it is? I'm not supposed to be walking remember."

"And what are you going to do this weekend?"

"Suffer babe that's all I'll do." As I walk gingerly on the cobblestone road. We finally reached home I'm kind of glad we had sex when we did because my foot is playing up and needed icing so Norman couldn't complain about not getting any.

"Babe you need a pillow to lift your foot? More ice? Chocolate chocolate will make everything better. We never had dessert I'm sure they have something yummy you'd eat. What does my girl want?"

"Um? Cheesecake with no fruit and chocolate sauce and whipped cream and nuts."

"No fruit?"

"No, I hate fruit. You know berries I don't like them."