Catch me before I fall chapter 14

Chapter 14

Monique POV

He loves me. I wanted to shout it to everyone and dance all over the ship, Norman told me he loves me, plain and simple me. Norman finally pulled out of me when he softened and got dressed. I asked him if he was going to have a shower he replied that no he wanted to smell me on him while he was getting photos done and remember what he had to come home to. Okay Norman whatever rocks your boat, ha I'm funny cause we are on a boat. I got dressed again in the bikini grabbed a towel and headed to the pool deck, where Bec said she would be, pretty much it's just us on our own as Sean has a couple of helpers but only three guests on so she has a convention off yay free time with my sis.

"Man, where have you been? Oh I know that look you bad bad girl. Couldn't you wait until we were in open water?"

"Hey, I could but he saw me in well this and his animal side took over. And who am I to say no to sex? I think I'm addicted to him. It's a shame I'm jumping in the water I smell like him. Oh, he loves me sis, little old me he loves me."

"Oh my god Moni that's so good. See I told you he loved you, you just needed to give him time."

"Yeah, I did. Oh, he met Mom and Dad today."

"How'd it go?" We grabbed a lounge chair each and ordered cocktails.

"Honestly not sure Dad took him away and had a fatherly talk to him. Mom, well he won her over."

"I can imagine he could. Man, Christmas this year will be interesting if you two are still dating. Sean and Norman together at Christmas now there's a recipe for trouble."

"Yes they are trouble makers aren't they."

"Hey, sexy." We hear someone shout out look up and it's a familiar face. She waves to him.

"Ah Bec your boyfriend is calling out to you again." Norman is standing beside me on an upper deck I wave to him he waves back.

"Hey babe." As we walk to the pool and dive in.

Norman POV

Sean and I walked to the deck to watch the ship leave the dock, we were standing over the pool just as Bec and Mon walk in fuck me she's beautiful. Then I hear it.

"Hey, sexy." Sean calls out to Bec who waves at him. I see Mon and she waves at me I wave back.

"So you look like a happy Chappy today bud."

"I told her I loved her, I feel great."

"And she loves you back good. Mon is a nice woman, probably the nicest you've been with for a while."

"Damn, straight she is."

"So you gonna be okay with Emily around? I wouldn't put her and Monique together, Emily might look tiny but damn she packs a punch."

"More like shouldn't put Mon and Ross together."

"No, she only has eyes for you bro."

"Well I don't know, I worry always after Helena, Cecelia, and the others they always seem to get me to fall for them and then they cheat on me. So of course, I worry but I trust her but I'm still wary."

"Dude you have to stop comparing her to every other bitch you've been out with."

"Okay let's get this shit done and then we can relax for a while."

Four hours later...

Monique POV

Bec and I parted ways and planned on meeting as there was a group dinner and I was supposed to meet everyone. I am standing in front of the mirror looking at myself am I able to wear this? It's the gold romper I wore when I had my accident. I mean I have the legs for it so I can, man I can't wait until I can start dancing again I've gained a couple of pounds my boobs are bigger. Just then the door opens.