007 Disappearance and Argue

Chapter 7

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Things we, especially us two must know?" Jimin hyung asked. V hyung please stop being so vague.

"Yoona won several awards at hapkido, karate, kick-boxing, and taekwondo so never mess with her."

"We've seen her did some of that. It's pretty impressive." I complimented.

"She has really bad temper and doesn't like boys who are ass-holes. But she's kind to everyone even though they're jerks."

"Doesn't apply to me." Jimin hyung muttered.

"Will you two stop interrupting me? This is serious. If you cross the line, Yoona will most likely become depressed. She got over it a few years ago. But my family is worried that it might come back. And she might beat you up." Hyung warned.

"Okay tell us the whole thing. We won't interrupt." I assured him.

"Never mention about Baekhyun and Luhan in front of her. It will bring back bad memories. Don't mention galas or proms or anything of the sort. She hates it terribly. She's allergic to chocolate and shrimps or crabs, if you're with her never let her eat them. She had a white streak on the left section of her hair, but never let it be cut. Mom said it's sacred for people like her. It's rare. Oh, and don't mention about Daehyung too. You know, my late dongsaeng. She misses him terribly. When he first pass away, Yoona didn't eat for almost a week."

"So that's it? But there's so many." I whined. Who would remember things like that? It's beyond possibilities.

"It's important. Don't let it slip your mind. And since all of you have known her, I need you to do me a favor."

"What's it?" Namjoon hyung asked sincerely.

"Help me protect her." V hyung begged.

"You know we will." We all agreed. V hyung looked at all of us, grateful.

-.-.-.-.

"Yoona?" V hyung called out. After V hyung asked for privacy, Yoona seemed to be disappeared from sight. Like, literally.

"God damn it, where is she?" Hoseok hyung ruffled his hair frustatingly.

Author's P.O.V

After Yoona disappeared the 7 boys searched for her with no luck. They searched at her class and everywhere else.

"Shit! I shouldn't have left her." V regretted.

"We'll find her Tae. Don't worry." Jin comforted him.

"Let's continue searching." Suga hyung suggested.

School had just ended and it had been a rough day for them especially Yoona. In just 8 hours of school, they had loads and loads of trouble. Jimin's bladder wasn't really holding for long so he ran to the toilet. He was running when he heard a whimpering sound from inside the classroom. He went back from the toilet and stopped in front of the room.

"Yah, is Yoona probably inside?" Jimin thought. He opened the door slightly and saw Yoona cringing in her sleep... or is she unconscious?

"Yoona. Yoona-ah. Ireona." Jimin shook her body.

Yoona bolted up from her sleep and knocked Jimin out from his place.

"Yah! What did you do that for?" Jimin asked annoyed.

"A-ah. Mianhae." Yoona apologized shocked from her dream.

"Mian? You knocked me out twice and you only said mian?" Jimin rolled his eyes. This girl is unbelievable. Jimin thought.

"Ah, jeongmal mianhae. Jeongmalyo." Yoona apologized. As sincere as she could be.

"Gwaenchanha. Kkeunde, why were you here?" Jimin asked in concern.

"Wae? You're worrying about me?" Yoona teased him.

"Bwo?! Sorry never in a million years, Smart Ass." Jimin scoffed.

"Geurae. I'm just kidding though. You're so immature." Yoona chuckled.

"Ah, jinjja. You're despicable." Jimin shot back.

"You're annoying." Yoona smirked.

"You're too honest." Jimin glared.

"You're arrogant." Yoona pushed him.

"You're a shortie." Jimin smirked.

"What? Shortie? I'm fucking 168 cm and you say I'm short? That's just not right bruh." Yoona rolled

"Whatever. You're shorter than me by 7 cm. Which means I'm tall and you're short." Jimin laughed. He was enjoying this little game.

"Well, I don't care. You're a meanie." Yoona pouted.

"Well, you're cute." Jimin blurted out, leaving Yoona dumb-founded.