MY BIGGEST MISTAKE IS FALLING IN LOVE WITH YOU... SORRY

(okay so, i dont really plan to write this cause it has been ages since i update ANY of my other stories... but hey, you cant just ignore a new idea... right?... so this is just what inside my head currently and maybe i'll update once in a while~~~) oh by the way, i dedicate this to flying-person cause i like her work... she is fabulus~~~

HER

Every day, I see him walking across the street. 

It was raining on that day when I was sitting at the edge on the bench at the bus stop.  He was sitting on the other edge, chit chatting with his friends.

I hid my face under the curtain of my long fringes, blushing, as I clutched my books closer to my chest. Several times, I played my finger with the handle of my purple umbrella.

Silently, I leaned against the pole at the bus stop, praying to be invisible.

Then I hear his laughter rang.

Face redder than ever, I peeked through my hair. 

For a moment, his gaze passed me. 

I blushed harder and instantly dropped my gaze.

After a few seconds, I dared myself to look up again; he was still looking at me.

My heartbeat increased and I gave him a small smile before opening my umbrella, walking away.

At the edge of my eyes, I could almost see him smiling back.  I smiled as I strolled through the rain.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

HIM

I stared at her back as she disappeared through the rain and mist.  She was waiting for me again.  I beamed at the thought.

I turned to chatter with my friends again, but my thoughts were reeling around her.  I don’t know anything about the girl except that she is staying three blocks away.  I only noticed when I was walking to the drugstore a few weeks ago.  She was too preoccupied with her tripod and canvas and paint-stained bag pack to notice me, I almost laughed when I saw her pink cheeks were stained with blue paint and coal.  Even at her caramel hair, there were blue and green here and there. I grinned when she sighed in frustration as she struggled with the door.  When I was just about to give her a hand, the damn door opened.  I just stood there motionless as she opened the door and disappear behind it.

When I walked back, I passed her home, the curtains were opened, and revealing the girl, looking fresh after shower, wearing a dress and sketching on a canvas.  She was facing at the other way, so she didn’t notice when I stood by the window.

I almost gasped when I saw the chiaroscuro version of myself.  The girl drew me with such precise that I was amazed by it.  She never stands near me and the only place I’ve ever seen her was at the bus stop.  Suddenly her phone rang, she jumped and I rushed away.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………