What's your name?

HER

“You are going to France for a week” Dr. Delphic said, staring at me nonchalantly.

Dr. Delphic, the president of IAA sat on his chair comfortably, giving out the air of confidence and masculinity.  His ash blonde hair was combed neatly and there were two spots of white hair at his temples.

“France?” I repeated blankly. Why France? Dr. Delphic seemed to see the question at my face.

“I listed your name to a company to promote your talent.”

I nodded.  “One week?” I asked. “That long?”

Dr. Delphic frowned.  “Is there a problem? You are talented and I trust you enough to get you known internationally.”

Quickly I shook my head. “No. there is no problem.  I just wonder why it took one week.”

“It’s a normal procedure.  Usually it takes a few weeks for them to take a new face into their company.  But they are giving you an exception and narrow everything down into one week.  You should consider yourself lucky.”

“oh?” I ducked my head.  “Sorry, Doc. I don’t mean to be rude.”

Dr. Delphic smiled. “Always so polite.  I hope being famous won’t make you ungrateful.  That would be a shame.  I have seen many of your seniors whom had ruined their lives because of fame.”

I ducked my head lower.  “Please let me know whenever I made a wrong step.  That would be an honour.”

He nodded and handed me an A4 sized envelope.  “Here are the forms and your ticket.”

Slowly, I took the envelope that holds one of the key to my future.

 “Thank you”

HIM

I haven’t seen her for one week.

Sometimes I walked across her house at night and I saw the house was dark.  Did she go somewhere? Away?  My stomach drop whenever I think of the possibility not seeing her again.

Now here I am again, wandering at the park aimlessly, listening to music through my I-pod.  Feeling bored, I walked backwards.

I was too deep in my thoughts that my head didn’t register that I had knocked something and falling backwards until I felt the impact.  I groaned as my butt crashed on something and I heard a startled cry.

I looked up and on that moment I wished that she decided to extend her stay at wherever she went for another year.  My face heated and I know that my ears are red as I stared at a pair of clear grey eyes. 

Her eyes were tired and she looked as if she hadn’t sleep for days.  But her cheeks still have the healthy pink glow. Her usually calm expression disappear, instead, she looked upset.

“You are sitting on my art.”

My God.

Hastily I stood and scratch my head.  “Oh man, sorry… I… I didn’t notice. Really sorry.” I could have sworn my red face becomes a few shade darker red as I glanced at the crashed canvas.  Her tripod was snapped. 

She nodded tiredly “It’s okay.  It was trash anyway.” Slowly she picked up her paint and things and stuffed it into her bag.  I quickly picked up the rest of her things and handed it to her. 

“Look. I am really sorry.  I wasn’t looking.  I’ll get you a new tripod.” I grabbed her arm.

She blinked and looked at my hand.  Then slowly she smiled.  My heart rate increased.  Man, she is cute.

“Um… Okay. But I need to get back and keep my things at home.  Do you mind?”

I nodded and grinned.

“Yeah, sure.”

I smiled and walked alongside her, her soft choaclate dress swayed and grazed my hand.

“So… I’m Grey Sky.  What’s your name?”

She looked up at me “Grey Sky.”  She said it as if tasting my name in her mouth. Then she smiled her eyes adorably squeezed at the edges.

 “Luna.  I am Luna.”

 ...... so... they meet and you guys now know their name. it was quick, i know but i figure to make they meet now so that i can put in more drama when they are together (later) rather than when they are single...and i was actually thinking of making it only on His ... err... i mean... Grey's POV (written already but i left it saved in my lappy).  but i had decided to stick this story this way cause i... um... dunno, maybe i like it this way... so i really hope that you guys like it and comment <3 i am trying to improve so yeah...