right~~~

Luna

I can’t believe I am walking next to him. Grey Sky.  I stifled a chuckle as I ignored the staring from other people as we walked at the pavement.  His parents have weird sense in choosing name.

“So…” Grey spoke uncomfortably, I glanced at him. “I haven’t see you in a week”

I blinked.  He noticed that I was gone?

He ruffled his hair, his ears were slightly pink. “I… uh… didn’t see you at the bus stop.  I wondered where you have been”

I smiled. “I went to a company at France to promote my work.  And to deal with some other stuff”

He nodded. “You must be awesome.  I mean the best I could do with art is drawing stick person.”

I grinned.  “The way you guys see people is fascinating”

Grey raised one eyebrow “Fascinating?”

I shrugged.  “Artist doesn’t create much.  We copy what we see.  Unless you are talking about an abstract”

He frowned. “But you guys must imagine something”

I nodded. “We do. But everything is based on what we saw.  On how we see things, on what and how we see of our muse. Then, we create new image.  Finally we play with colours and shades.”  Then I gave out a goofy smile. “It’s fascinating you see people as sticks rather than humans”

He throws his head back and gave out a musical laugh.  I couldn’t help but giggle.

“The way you art people see the world is a bit different than sports people” he shook his head, still grinning “so that principle does not work much on us”

I smiled as I eyed the detail of his mouth as he laughed. “You might be right”

Grey

I was semi-hyperventilating.  This morning when I took my breakfast, I never imagined that I will end up walking Luna home.

 Luna.

She walked silently as if she was used of my presence next to her.

It had been only a while, but I could already tell that she sees the world differently than me.  Through her eyes, everything has its own value, its own sense of art.  What does she sees in me?

I followed Luna until we reached her doorstep.

“Should I wait outside?” I asked nervously and ruffled my hair again.

Luna tilted her head to one side.

“Don’t you think you need to change?” she asked.

“Huh?” I answered confused.

She grinned suddenly.  “You didn’t realize that you had sat on a canvas full with paint, do you?”

My eyes widened and I glanced at my back through her tinted window and saw my back stained with blue, yellow and purple paint, my hair was tainted with paint.  My embarrassment grew as I noticed at her sleeve, there was a blue handprint at the place I grabbed her earlier.  

“Oh… God… sorry… man!” my face flushed again.  Why do I always end up embarrassing myself at the girl I liked?

 Luna laughed.  “Don’t worry, come on, and get in.  I’ll get you something and a bath”

I shook my head “You might be right”

She smiled “Might? I am right”

~~~

hey, it has been a while since i last updated... ^^ i know... but i am having a play, so... i am sort of busy with costumes and stuff.. ^^ anyway... thanks for reading <3 i'll try to write more often, okay?