Chapter 11

Sorry for the late update..got some exams at school..I'm just gonna update now..

Leona's Pov...

Its the fifth day..tomorrow is my death..it sounds so weird but it's true.

"Hey stupid! Come here! " the guys said I actually found out his name..it's 'Greg'...

I slowly walked towards him,and he slapped me..and it sting my cheek like god knows how much pain..

"Next time come faster! " he yelled at me in the face..damn..he needs a breath mint 😂..

"Yes.." I said quietly..

"What?!" He asked..

"Yes." I said a little louder..

"Next time say it more loud Bi*ch!" He yelled..

He just used a curse word on me..he usually doesn't yell curse words at me..

He pushed be so hard that I fell.. and he started kicking,punching,slapping me so hard.. what did I ever do to deserve this?

I just cried like I was gonna die..it felt like I was gonna die anyway..

And all of sudden..the front door burst open only to be seen with cops..and the cops ran in handcuffing and chasing the other guys..

One of the cop came to me..I don't know why..but I was scared..I started stepping back..even though I can't walk properly after the kicks and punching I got from Greg..

"Its okay..we won't hurt you.. we got orders from your father to save you..since he was so afraid of what happened to you..come on..let's go.." the cop said...

"G-go wh-where.." I shuttered...

"Go to your home..but first we need to go to the hospital to check you.." he said smiling at me warmly..

I felt dizzy and fell down..my eyes closed into darkness...

When I woke up..I was in a hospital..

"Why am I here?" I asked the nurse who just came in..

"Oh..I see you're awake...and you had a lot of bruises so you have to at least stay here for two more days before you discharge.. " she said smiling..

I smiled weakly..

"Your parents visited you an hour ago..but you was sleeping so they didn't want to disturb you..they'll be visiting an hour later again..if you want you could stay awake and watch some tv while waiting for them..." She said while she turns on the tv..

"Thanks..and sure.." I said although my voice was croaky..

"Bye honey..I'll check on you a few minutes later..if you need anything just push that button beside your bed.." she said as she closed the door behind her..

I sighed loudly thinking how did I end up in a life like this..