Chapter 14

This is Leona's Outfit for the Ballon D'Or..as you all know what Antonella,Messi and Thiago's Outfit is..I don't know which hairstyle suits more..so you can just choose the one you like for her..but for your information..

Ariel Gade as Leona

Lionel Messi as Himself

Antonella as Herself

Thiago Messi as Thiago Messi

Mateo Messi as Mateo Messi

Leona's Pov...

Its been three days..so I'm back at home..we had three practice games in Camp Nou..Jasha and I were captains, well she was Captain for the other team.. the full time scores for the three games were ..
(L - LEONA TEAM... J - JASHA TEAM..)

L 1 - 1 J

L 2 - 1 J

L 2 - 2 J

So practically we have two draws so far..and dad has been training we in the house! I'm so lucky because The Lionel Messi is my dad!

And today is Saturday..which means Day Off!! No practice and stuffs for two days! Woohoo!! 🙌..

Today dad is going for this award show..I think it's called Ballon D'or ...mom says Thiago,Mateo and I are going too..this is so exciting.. I've never been to an award show before...

Its 4pm and we have to be at the show around 7pm or 6pm..so right now..we're in the car to go to this person who will do our make up and find what dress we should wear and stuff..I actually have some ideas for my dress..I really want a black dress..I don't know why but I want one..

So we arrived at this place..it looks like a hotel..

We stepped inside and went to the 15th floor...and we went into the room with the numbers 1504 on it..

And we saw a lot of make up stuffs and dresses, tuxedo ,skirts and etc..you can name all types of modern clothes in the world and it's all here..

"You guys are 20 minutes late..come on..Leo go take a shower I'll pick a suit for you..and Antonella so nice to see you again..I've got the perfect dress and hairstyle waiting for you..oh..and these are your kids? You found her? OMG..she's so cute just like you Antonella..anyways..let's get going!  Antonella can you bath the kids as well when you're bathing cause I gotta arrange some extra clothes for Neymar and Dani... they splashed juice all over their suits..and they just got Changed.." a lady said.. wow..did she even breath?

"Hahaha..you know those boys Anna !..oh and Leona this is Anna..Anna this is Leona.." mom said as she brought Mateo,Thiago and I to the shower..

"Hi.." I said shyly..

"Aww..you don't need to be so shy.." Anna said.

I blushed in embarrassment..

"Come on kids..let's take a shower.." mom said bringing us inside the bathroom..

After bathing and splashing water all over the place..we came out..and to only see that Anna had ready a white dress with a black ribbon and black shoes that shines..

(Time skip to after Makeover )

I really love my hairstyle..my dress looks gorgeous too..and my shoes are very comfortable.. they didn't put that much make up on me..just some foundation, blush, eye shadows  and lip gloss...but by now all the lip gloss will be gone because I kept licking my lips..it taste like cherry..😂😂..

"Okay..come on Leona..let's go to the red carpet.." mom said..

"Wow..I've never been on red carpet before.." I said in amusement..

"Don't worry..you'll love it.." mom said as we walked into the Car..

"Where's dad?" I asked..

"He's coming.." mom said as she looked outside the car..

And dad came into the car as he sat beside mom..

I seriously don't even know how did this chapter ended with them going to the Ballon D'Or...😂😂