Twenty Øne

A few days after the birth, Liam of course texted Harry and Michael to come to the hospital so they could see the baby.

"She's so small."Michael pointed out as the three were pressed up against the glass of the baby room, where Leonora was sleeping soundly, surrounded by her other baby companions.

In comparison to the other newborns, Nots was definitely the smallest. "Her cheeks are so chubby."Harry said, a big smile on his face. There was nothing on this earth that loves babies more than Harry Styles.

"I want to hold her."Liam pouted, a nurse picking up his baby to weigh her. The nurse frowned a bit at how low her weight was, taking a note for them to feed her a little extra before putting her in the 'crib' and wheeling her out of the room.

The nurse exited the room, she seemed to be in her mid forties. The moment she saw them, she stopped dead in her tracks and glared at them.

"Teenagers aren't allowed to just roam in here, who let you in!"She said rather madly, scaring Nora and causing her to cry.

"I'm Leonora's father."Liam said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Who's Leonora?"She sneered, giving the baby a pacifier to shut her up.

"The baby that you seem to be treating horribly right now."He said gesturing to Nora. Her eyes widened and she took the pacifier out of the poor baby's mouth.

"May I?"He asked, stepping closer to the carrier and she nodded. Liam picked up his baby girl, shushing her while rocking her back and fourth.

"It's alright baby girl, daddy's got you."

Michael and Harry watched with smirks on faces. They had never seen Liam be so soft and careful with anything other than Louis. You could see the love in his eyes, and it of course amused them.

After a few minutes Nora calmed down, listening to her daddy's heartbeat. The nurse let him carry Leonora to the room as an apology, only to find Louis awake and watching the telly.

He smiled widely as the group came into the room, making grabby hands towards his baby. "Hello my angel."Louis cooed at the newborn, who's eyes were still closed sleepily.

She opened her eyes and they were a grey color, as all new born's eyes were. Although they were grey, the color was looking slightly brown which Louis was happy about because he adored Liam's eyes.

Louis started making funny faces at her causing her to smile slightly. She was wrapped up tight in the pink blanket, struggling a bit.

"You're the prettiest, gonna have everyone chasing after you."Louis giggled, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"How are you feelin Lou?"Harry asked and he shrugged.

"Still hurts like hell."He said with a fake smile making Harry chuckle. Although he hadn't ripped anything, thank god, they still had him on tons of pain killers.

They were scheduled to leave the hospital that night so the next few days would be hell for both Liam and Louis, since Lou would have to be in bed rest for a bit.

Usually after five or six days the birth they could walk, but since Louis was so petite, it would be seven or more.

The baby started crying again, obviously hungry. Louis wasn't going to be breastfeeding, it would give him breasts that he didn't really want.

"I'll go get some milk."The nurse said, quickly exiting the room. That left Louis to attempt to calm her down before she got her precious milk.

"Baby don't cry, your milk will get here any second now."He soothed, patting her bottom and holding her close to his chest.

The nurse came back with a bottle of milk, immediately handing it to Louis who began to feed Nora. She calmed down, sucking calmly on the bottle.

Everyone cooed, Leonora looking up at them confused. "She's literally the cutest thing I've ever seen."Harry gushed, making both Louis and Liam to smile proudly.

Soon it was time to go home, which was a horrible and painful process for both Louis and Liam. The older having to deal with his whining and cries while carrying a sleeping baby, and Louis was in so much pain he swore he was going to die.

Liam ended up carrying him into their flat, making a second trip for the baby. Louis waited in the baby room, on a rocking chair for Liam to bring Leonora in.

He smiled widely as Liam brought the sleeping baby in, taking her carefully out of the carrier and into the crib. Louis painfully leaned over, watching as Nora shifted, then fell back asleep.

"She's home."Louis smiled, tears threatening to fall. His hormones were all over the place, so he was crying at everything.

"I have something for you."Liam said, patting the box in his pocket. Louis nodded, as a sign for him to go on.

"Well I thought after all that pain you went through you deserve a nice gift from me."Liam smiled, opening the box to reveal the charm bracelet he had bought weeks before.

Louis smiled widely, a few happy tears falling. "I love it."He sniffled, running his pointer finger over the charm that said "Nora."

Liam helped him put it on, it fitting perfectly. He motioned for Liam to lean down, connecting their lips when he did.

"I love you."He breathed out when they pulled apart.

"I love you too."