Four

*shitty smut ahead*

Louis tossed around in his bed, flipping over and saw Liam laying in a sleeping bag on the floor since they didn't have a guest room in the house. He got out of his bed, tip-toeing over to Liam and kneeling beside him.

"Li?"Louis poked his cheek making him stir.

"Wake up."He whispered and Liam groaned opening his eyes into little slits. A weak lopsided smile spread onto his face once he saw it was Louis who had woken him.

"What is it Lou?"He asked, his deep morning voice making Louis swoon.

"I-I can't sleep, could you..."He trailed on motioning to the bed. Liam's expression softened, nodding before standing up.

He got into the bed and Louis crawled in after him. He cuddled into Liam's open arms, tucking his face into the nape of his neck.

"Why couldn't you sleep love?"Liam whispered, slipping his hands under the smaller's shirt and running them up and down his back.

Louis shrugged, yawning adorably. He felt Liam's large hands going to into his underwear, cupping his bum.

"Liam."He scolded and the older rolled his eyes, slipping them out and finally settling them on Louis' back.

Liam watched as the boy in his arms drift to sleep, his expression softening and thin lips parting. He felt his heart pound in his chest just looking at him.

Although he wouldn't admit it to himself, he knew that Louis was the most beautiful boy in the entire world to him.

***
Liam woke up to an emptiness next to him, he blindly moved hand around to see if he could find something to hold. He opened his eyes to see Louis by the dresser, wiggling out of his pajama pants.

His eyes widened as he sat up, watching as the boy slipped off his underwear making his breath catch in his throat.

Let's just say Louis' ass was to die for.

He put on a pair of loose boxers before turning around. Liam wasn't so slick as he fell back down onto the bed, pretending to sleep.

Louis blushed, putting his arms over his covered stomach. He shuffled over to Liam before leaning down so that his lips were next to his ear.

"You're not slick fuckboy."Louis whispered and Liam mumbled a "damn it" making him giggle. The older boy grabbed Louis' hips and pulled him down making him squeal adorably.

"Staring at someone while they change is probably a sin."

"Having such a good bum is probably a sin."He shot back and Louis rolled his eyes.

"You're over exaggerating."Louis said, running his fingers through Liam's hair.

"I've heard girls talk about how jealous they are of your bum."He said and Louis shot him a glare.

Liam put his hands on Louis' baby bump, running his thumb back and fourth. The smaller melted at his touch, setting his hands over Liam's.

"You're hands are so small."Liam said putting his palm against Louis'.

"No, you're hands are just abnormally large."Louis said and Liam rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say darling."

Their eyes locked and Liam noticed how pretty his eyes were, all shades of green, grey, and blue mixed together to create the most beautiful colors.