Chapter 1: Ditchers

As Ivy walked down the schools hallway to get to her locker she felt a little uneasy. She couldn't put her finger on it but it was like she knew something was going to happen. Something bad. She spun her combo into her locker and tried opening it. No avail. Like always. She tried it again and it opened.

She looked in the mirror in her locker and sighed, her haunting grey eyes looking back at her.
Maybe I should have worn makeup? She thought to herself.
But honestly she never needed to wear it. Her skin was flawless, her eye lashes dark and long, her lips a luscious red, and her Raven black hair finished the look.

She was told she looked like a super model, except for her lifeless colorless eyes.  She touched the mirror and then closed her locker, when it shut her friend Jazper stood there with his arms folded. She was startled and jumped.
"Jazper I told you don't sneak up on me like that!" She moaned. He gave a cocky grin as he glanced at her locker.
"You were looking at yourself again weren't you?" He said as he walked along side her.

She nodded as she felt her book getting heavier with dread.
Jazper looked at her, his grin widening.
"Why don't we ditch? We both hate math and it's a sub today. Come on, let's do it."

Ivy walked passed him, "Jaz, you know I can't. I have to keep my grades up and knowing the teacher we'll have a pop quiz when she gets back."
Jazper dangled his keys in front of her, "Ivy,  you've never ditched before, don't you wanna at least try it? Just once." She looked at him from under her glasses. His eyes held so much adventure and fun, the keys hanging there waiting for her.

Ivy grabbed the keys with a half smile.
"Let's go."
Never knowing what was going to happen next, would ruin her life forever.