17

Fallon's POV

"How'd it go?" Octavia asked as the four of us stumbled into camp. I glared at the back of Bellamy's head.

"It was fine." Bellamy grumbled and stormed into his tent. Octavia looked over at me and I only walked away back to the pod with cloudy eyes.

"Fallon? Clarke? Finn?" Octavia asked and I pressed my lips. I then began shutting the pod doors and I heard someone jump in. I sighed.

"Come on kid were you really going to lock me out?" I smiled as I saw Finn. He pushed his hair back.

"You know your hairs getting really long." I said. He let a smirk grow on his face and I looked up at him. "What do you want Finn?" I asked him and he jammed his hands in his pockets.

"I know your upset." He said and I looked down. He moved his head to that he could see me. "I'm your best friend." Finn continued. I then sat on the ground. "You like him." He said to him and I froze.

"Finn don't be-"

"Ridiculous?" He said and raised his eyebrows. "Your predictable." Finn laughed. "And you do like him." He teased and I shoved his shoulder. Raven, Mick, Finn and I had been best friends. Inseparable.

"Okay." I said shrugging. "Maybe I do." Then I looked down. "But he's doesn't like me." I whispered. Finn the laughed as he sunk down next to me. "What?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"He was jealous." Finn said. I looked at Finn with raised eyes. "Of Fort." He pointed out. I nodded. "That's why he was being an ass, Mick did the same thing to me." He laughed.

*Flashback*

"Mick come on man." Finn insisted to Mick who was grumbling. Finn and I had had lunch without him because he was sick. "It's not like we had sex on your bed." My eyes widened with a small giggle. Mick shot my a glare.

"Fuck off Collins." Mick growled and glared at his food. "I'm not hungry." Mick looked at us for a moment. "Go flout yourselves."

*End of Flashback*

"Are all guys like that?" I groaned and Finn laughed. I looked at him with narrowed eyes. I then laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm so glad you aren't." I whispered pressing my face into his shoulder. He smelled like water, but salt water and mint.

"That's because I've never had any romantic feelings for you." He said and I smiled. It was true, Finn and I had never been anything more than friends. I had never liked him like that and I him.

"Finn I hate guys." I whispered with glossy eyes. "And this stupid planet makes it worse." I said and Finn smiled. "Oh shut up, you like earth because your getting laid." I teased and he turned red.

"I think if your talked to him-"

"I don't want to talk to him." I growled and Finn sighed.

"If it was me." Finn said. "I would want to talk at some point." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah but your not complicated Finny." I smiled and he glared at me playfully.

"Talk to him." Finn pressed. "Tell him you like him."

"And if your wrong about him liking me?" I asked and he pressed his lips. Then Finns arms wrapped around my waist.

"Then we can go stay with your friend Fort." He murmured into my neck. I broke into a smile. "I liked him, he took care of you." He whispered.

"Fort didn't think you liked him." I laughed and Finn scuffed. "I told him it was the situation you didn't like, not him." Finn nodded. "I'm not the only predictable one Collins." I teased him leaning my head closer with a teasing grin. He chuckled and shoved my head.

"Talk to Bellamy, don't lock yourself up again." He whispered to me. I closed my eyes.

*Flashback*

I couldn't fucking believe it. My boyfriend of almost two years Mac, had cheated on me with a friend I used to call Keenan. Now I wanted to flout both of them as I kept curled into a ball under my bunk.

"Fallon?" I held my breath. "Come on kid I know your in there." Finn said and I came out and let him in. Tears stained my face and he fake frowned. I tried not to smile. "Can I come in?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes. "I brought you something." He said and I moved to let him in.

"Finn." I groaned as he turned on the light. Then he handed me a water bottle. It had mint and cucumber, I was certain it also had lemon. "Thanks." I whispered and took a sip. I smiled.

"There's that smile." He teased and I dropped my grin. "Come on out of here." Finn said and I shook my head, curling into a ball again. "You've been in here for three days." He whispered and pressed his face to mine. I smiled.

"I can't." I whispered and he sighed. "You can go." He shook his head.

"I'm not going, don't shut me out." Finn said and I looked at his deep eyes. "I'm not ever leaving you."

*End of Flashback."

"Finn you have to stay here if this goes south." I said shaking my head at him. He rolled his eyes and let his arm drop off my shoulder.

"I'm not ever leaving you."

/////////
A/N

Finn and Fallon feels!