6

Fallon's POV

"There back!" Someone yelled and I squirmed in Bellamys arms. He had insisted on carrying me. I was crying so much.

"What happened to her?" Finn hissed at Bellamy and Bellamy shook his head. "Bellamy-"

"I'm f-fine." I stammered and jumped from Bellamy's arms. "It's just-"

"It's nothing." Bellamy said and laced his hand with mine. Tugging me to the pod. "She's fine." He continued. "Right?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Thank you." I said to him quietly. He looked up at me and smiled. "For not saying anything." I continued. He nodded and pulled off his jacket. I narrowed my eyes.

"Lay down." He insisted. I narrowed my eyes at him and he shot me a look. "Come on." He insisted. "Grieve. For a bit." Bellamy pushed my body to a make shift sling of a bed.

"And for not letting me-"

"Your not a killer." He said cutting me off. I clenched my hands around his jacket. It smelled like the forest. It also smelled like cinnamon. "And I wasn't going to let you be." Bellamy said. "Not until you have to be." He shook his head. "Get some rest princess." Then he winked and went to leave.

"Bell!" I yelled as he pulled the plastic back. Then turned to me. "Thanks. Again." He pressed his lips and nodded. Then he left. I smiled and folded his jacket up and began using it as a pillow. I took in deep breaths and began slowing my breathing.

***

"Ouch." I hissed as my eyes snapped open.

"Sorry Kid." It was Finn. He was dabbing a wet wash cloth on my forehead. "What happened out there?" He asked me and clenched the towel. "Where's Mick?" I then began crying uncontrollably. I couldn't stop. I was sobbing.

"What the hell did you do?" Bellamy roared at Finn. Shoving him away and Finn landed on his ass and hit his head. "Fallon-"

"I'm fine." I said and rolled over. Bellamy looked like he could kill someone. "Really Bell." I insisted and he narrowed his eyes. Then nodded.

"What happened?" I had grown to hate that question over the past few days. It made me shiver. Why couldn't anyone just stop? "Never mind." He whispered and I stood up. He went to steady me but I shook my head.

"I'm okay Bellamy." I said and gripped his arm. "Bell." I continued and he sighed and nodded. I then stood up in my own and slipped my feet back into my combat boots. Bellamy stood close, I could his body heat. "Okay, let's do this." I said and Bellamy smiled. "What are you working on?" I asked him.

"Building a wall." He said to me. "Keep others out." Bellamy continued.

"Did we lose any?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"You were only out for a couple hours." He said to me. Looking me up and down. "And you should sleep more." Bellamy insisted. I pressed my lips.

"Talk to Clarke?"

"Yeah, she held down the fort." He smirked. I nodded. I shoved my hands into the pockets of my jeans.

"Oh here." I said tossing him his jacket. He caught it. "Sorry, I forgot." I shrugged. He shrugged and smiled at me.

"It's fine." Bellamy smiled at me, his teeth showing and his hair hung loosely over his eyes. "Glad you slept well." He continued. I turned red and went to go sit by the fire.

"I hate earth." I said one night while sitting by the fire. Mick had just died from acid rain. Acid rain. What a joke. I was better off rotting in a cell in the Ark.

"Oh really?" Bellamy said to me. He plopped down next to me. I rolled my eyes. "Come on Fallon it's not that bad." He suggested to me and poked the fire. I glanced at my wrist band.

"I just watched my best friends burned alive by rain." I hissed at him. He sighed.

"Maybe you just need to get lucky."

//////////
A/N

I like this one.... next one will be a bit more intense.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrtqueen459