Dementia

Chapter 10

Dementia

It was time for Stiles' MRI scan at Beacon Hills Hospital. He drove in his jeep with Scott beside him. Stiles parked his car at the parking lot of the hospital.

Stiles stopped the engine. Scott glanced at him, "Stiles," he said, then Stiles turned to him, "You're going to be fine. Let's go." Scott said to him and forced a smile.

"Okay," Stiles muttered.

They both walked inside the hospital and looked for Scott's mom. They both saw her by the reception, writing on her clipboard.

Melissa looked up and saw the boys walking next to each other towards her. Scott smiled at his mom and hugged her, "How are you, boys?" Asked Melissa with a grin on her face.

"Uh, we're good." Scott replied.

"Are you okay, Stiles?" Melissa asked him directly.

Stiles nodded, "Yeah, yeah, I'm good. So, is my Dad here yet?" Stiles asked.

"Yes, he is upstairs in the MRI room. Follow me, boys." Melissa said to them.

They followed Melissa to the third floor where the MRI room is and Stiles and Scott walked inside the room.

Stiles saw his dad and walked up to him and hugged him tightly. "Stiles, are you ready?" Sheriff asked him.

Stiles nodded but didn't say anything. Stiles took his shirt off and put in a white long shirt on top of him. He sat down by the MRI, Scott was in front of him.

"Stiles, you'll be fine." Scott told him.

"Yeah, but what if I'm not. Scott, I think it's coming back." Stiles said to Scott.

"What's coming back?" Scott asked him.

"The Nogitsune. I feel like he's trying to put Void back into my dreams, or worse." Stiles explained to him.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" Scott asked.

"Because..." Stiles sighed and took a moment to breathe in, "Because I was afraid. I-I didn't you to be too concerned about me." Stiles said.

There was a gap of silence between the two. "Scott, what if I have what my mom had?"

Scott looked at him as he could feel a tiny heart string break inside of him.

"It's called Frontotemporal Dementia," said Stiles, "it's when part of your brain starts to shrink," Stiles told Scott.

Scott stared at him and Stiles looked up, Scott wrapped his arms around Stiles, Stiles hugged him back as he pleaded.

Scott forced at smile, and walked towards the door behind the MRI room.

Stiles lied down in the MRI, he slides inside the big white tunnel of the scanner.

Scott was watching Stiles inside the room, he suddenly glanced to his left and saw Theo at the door with a smirk in his evil face.

He walked away after looking at Scott for five seconds.

"Mom, I'll be right back, okay." Scott said to his Mom.

Then he walked out of the door to find Theo. He glanced both ways of the hallways and saw Theo standing in the elevator. He had a smirk as the elevator doors closed on him.

Scott ran towards the elevator and pressed the button to another elevator to catch up with Theo. Scott went to the upper ground floor, he looked around and Theo was gone.

⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩⇩

(A/N): Hey guys, I know the that the title of this chapter is similar to my other book Lose Your Mind but if you have just read this chapter, it is obviously different.

I hope you liked this chapter!

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO...

VOTE.

COMMENT.

FOLLOW.

SHARE.

THANK YOU ALL!

love you x

♡sarcxstic-stiles♡