03

This is Jacob
------------
Laury's POV
I landed in England after a long and boring plane ride. Since I had already rented an apartment in advance all I had to do was get a taxi to drive me there. I stayed on the side of the road trying to catch a taxi ride for 30 minutes until a black mustang pulled over. I watched as the side window rolled down exposing a muscular guy.
"Need a ride?" He asked in a husky tone
"Uhm.....sure" I looked at him and smiled.
I sat in the passenger seat and he drove off.
"Where to?" He asked
I simply gave him a paper that had my address on it.
"Your hot" He said looking at me.
I felt myself blush and I looked down creating a wall of hair to hide my tomato red face.
-----
We arrived at my apartment building, I went up to the fourth floor and took out my key. I opened the door to my apartment and took a look inside. (Oh and did I mention I was living with a roommate). I walk in and there he is sitting on the couch. He's playing on his phone.... Or is he texting I thought. He looked up and I quickly blushed and looked away when I realized I was staring. He's so hot!!!
"Hey hotty" he said
"Hi" I said shyly
"A shy one?" He chuckled and stood up and started walking towards me. I backed away causing my back to hit the wall. He reached me and put his arms on each side of my body.
"I think I'm falling for you even though I just met you.... And I'm going to make you fall for me" he whispered to me
"Woah there hot guy, start by telling me your name..."
"Kiss me on the cheek and I'll tell you"
"N-no!!!" I blushed
"If you dont kiss me in the cheek I won't tell"
I slowly leaned towards him and kiss his cheek
"Now tell me!!! "
"I'm Micheal, Micheal Adams. And you are?"
"Laury" I smiled shyly
"I'll go unpack" I headed towards my room.
------
Once I was finally done unpacking I went in the living room and sat on the couch. I received a text message from Jacob. It read: Laury I'm sad you left when I had finally built up the courage to tell you how I felt. Also, Katy has been spreading rumhors about you saying that you lost your virginity to Caleb. (A.k.a the biggest nerd in the school) I don't believe her but I just wanted to let you know that she was never your real friend she even admitted it the day you left.
Tears started streaming down my face after reading the text message. I felt someone sit on the couch beside me and wrap an arm around my shoulders. I looked up and saw that it was Micheal I snuggled my head into his chest and cried.
-------
Thanks for reading guys!!!!! Hope you enjoyed chapter 3!!! ILYSM!!!💚💜💙