Caught us Cooking

May 8th, Saturday 12: 26 pm

Zealia's POV  

I woke up to the smell of bacon in the air. 'Someone must really know how to cook' I thought to myself as I slipped out of bed. I mad my way downstairs to see Jacob at the stove without a shirt. That feeling I always get around him in my stomach got stronger and my cheeks felt hot. My eyes couldn't move from bare chest. 'What is this feeling?'

"Good morning Zealia" Jacob said snapping me out of my daydream. He looked at me and let out a chuckle. "Like what you see?" he said. I think I more than like what I see.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "You're blushing Zealia." he said, letting out another chuckle. Is that what the feeling is called?

"Oh. I don't see what's so funny about it." I said feeling a bit embarrassed. He looked at me again and smiled. "You look cute when your embarrassed." He thinks I'm cute?

"You think I'm cute?" I asked. He blushed this time. "Uhh..you want to help me with breakfast?" he said. Maybe he's embarrassed.

"Sure. What do I have to do?". He grabbed a bag of powder and handed it to me. "Just mix that, some water, and three eggs in a bowl. Then come and put some on this pan." I guess I'm making pancakes.

I finished mixing the ingredients and walked over to the stove beside Jacob. I tried to pour some on the pan but it came out to fast and got all over my shirt. "Jacob..I need a little help!" I said. He turned to me and laughed. "Looks like you do." he joked. I slit my eyes at him and he stopped laughing and grabbed the bowl in my hands.

"Just pour slowly like this." he said. He held my hands to the bowl as we made the perfect circle on the pan. "There you go. Now wait a couple of minutes and we'll flip it." He moved back to the eggs and I watched the pancakes. A couple minutes passed an I tried to flip one by myself. I lifted one side and slipped the spatula under the rest. I tried going straight up, but the pancake landed right in my hair.

I let out a small scream and Jacob snapped his head in my direction. He let out a loud laugh. "Need some more help?" I nodded my head and he grabbed my hand with the spatula in it and we lifted the rest of the pancakes onto a plate nicely. I looked up and smiled at Jacob. He smiled back and we just looked at each other for awhile. It wasn't awkward or anything. It was actually...like a fairytale.

"The fuck is y'all looking at each other like that for!?" Hannah yelled. I didn't even hear her come in.

"Hannah calm down ,we were just making breakfast." Jacob said. "Making breakfast does not require your hands on hers Jacob. You're my boyfriend! Start acting like it dammit!" she said. Boyfriend? 

"What's a boyfriend?" I asked, truly confused. She looked at me like I grew two heads.

"You've got to be kidding me. What species of stupid bitch are you? No, really. I'd like to know." I'm not stupid, I just didn't have anyone to teach me this stuff.

"A boyfriend is a boy who loves you more then a friend. He also is supposed to put you before stupid hobo bitches he finds on the street." She's really trying me with this stupid shit.

"Hannah stop it! Stop being so mean to her, she lives here too now. And stop calling her stupid, she's far from that."

"Oh, so you defending her now? You know what. I don't even care. Call me when it's time to leave Jakey." she said as she sashayed past me and up the stairs. One of these days I'm gonna trip her ass.

Jacob sighed and turned to me. "In about an hour we're going to the mall like I said yesterday. Some of my closest friends are coming too, so be ready by then, okay?"

I just nodded my head and walked up stairs.

I hope his friends like me better than Hannah does.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wasssuuuupp?

Sorry for the late update. I'll update again later on : )

Like, comment, vote, and all that jazz : P

Byeee- C.fry