Drive

All we do is drive it seems like nobody ever walks around anymore, there are no buses that regularly run anymore. I notice thins as I am driving that nobody would usually notice, you could say I am quite the distracted driver. Not because of a cell phone, or doing make up like the silly things that you normally would be afraid a distracted driver would be well, distracted about. No, I get distracted by shiny things on the road, a dead animal with flies covering the body or simply how the clouds mover ever so slightly when you are stopped at a stop sign.

I am one of the people that are mostly intrigued by the idea of unknowns in the universe. Like death, I am not scared to die, I never have been but when you start thinking about how may different possibility and what you don't walk to have happen when you do eventually kick the bucket that what starts to scare you. Me, I do not care as long as I die happy and always trying to succeed. I am that kind of try hard. 

Have you ever got the feeling that you are being watched? Like someone somewhere in a giant room of people there is only one person looking at you? For example, picture this you are at a concert that has many people down in the mosh pit, then you look across the room and there is this one creepy guy who is drunk out of his mind just staring at you, licking his lips where as everyone else is focused on the actual band that is playing. This is the feeling that I get while I walk up to the steps of  my friends house. 

Before ringing the doorbell I breathe in, trying to make myself less shaky and nervous. I still couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched. Maybe I was just being paranoid, moving into a new house y'know?

I ring the doorbell, I have officially moved out of my house. I was determined that I would never have to come back to that house that caused me such pain and misery. So many bad memories that I wish that I could get hypnotized to forget. 

I exhale after my friend opens the door. He has a smile on his face that is so charming, any girl would fall for it. However, he wasn't interested in me. It seemed like he was interested in every other girl than me. I slowly walk into the house, carrying a box to my new room.