S1 Episode 1 - Begin Slaughterhouse Fission

Season 1: The Coming Storm

  Seth's eyes tore open. He was in a pod, and it was so cold, he could see his breath in the darkness. The chamber suddenly opened, revealing a man standing directly in front of him.

  The guy was a bit large, had a hood on to hide his identity, but had a fairly high pitched voice. He offered his hand.

  "Seth, am I correct?" He asked. Seth obliged and accepted the offer.

  "What's happening, where am I right now?" Seth was looking from side to side, and was filled with fear. "The last thing I recall was a car speeding towards me, and now I'm here."

  "Well, you're in the 'Afterlife,' so that means we all died at one point, and now we're in this huge sci-fi sandbox for another chance at life." He pulled his hood off, and he had a welcoming smile. "The name is Terry, Terry Ngyuen, and I'm here to be one of your best friends." Terry winked at Seth. "Don't worry about the 'goons,' I can protect you, with the help of my buds, Sam, Josh, Tristen, and Gabe." He got a strange, futuristic device out. "Want to check out our home? Aw, who am I kidding, you have nowhere else to go pal." Terry pushed a big red button.

  The stars zoomed right passed them as they were being carried to the biggest structure he has ever seen. It was a giant spaceship, like from those sci-fi movies. Suddenly, when the ship closed in on him, they appeared in a garage that held even stranger things, like miniships and all.

  "How did we get here so quickly?" Seth was dumbfounded. "Actually, nevermind, I've played plenty of video games to know what happened." He scratched his head. "So, who are you guys, you didn't introduce yourself." Seth pointed at the other four mentioned before. That rhymed.

  "I'm Sam, an engineer, and I do some pretty dumb shit!" He was tall, with long blonde hair, and had a mechanical hand. He seemed to have cover his body in some kind of future police suit.

  "I'm Josh, I murder fucking everything that tries to be better than me." He was a bulky guy in bandit-looking armor.

  "Gabe, a person, so uh, hi." He looked like an average Mexican guy in college.

  "Tristen my darling, I host a channel on the television, called TCMG, check it out soon hon!" He had a sparkling, chrome tuxedo, that blinded you if stared for to long. The obvious best looking guy in the group.

  "What a colorful cast I guess." Seth blinked. "So, can I just wander now, I want to explore this place for myself."

  "Go ahead, we'll be waiting here to show you the ropes, see you later." Terry waved as Seth walked away. His smile suddenly faded away. "Listen up Sam, Josh, and Gabe, keep your act up whenever he's around, I don't want him realizing what we have in store for him."

...

  Seth wandered around aimlessly through the seemingly endless hallways. Nothing spectacular, if anything, the place is too big for what it really is. Until he stumbled across a pretty cozy barracks like area, so Seth walked in.

  Nothing was different, just a few beds to sleep in, and a few computers for hardcore gaming or whatever, and the usual grim colors of the shadows loomed above him.

  As he headed towards one of the beds, a pile of notes were stacked on top of a jacket that layed down on it. Seth began to read them due to curiousity.

  "Hey Gabe, get your freaking jacket out my area before I smash you into oblivion you nerd!"

  "ok."

  "I didn't see it move since the last time I was here, move it bitch!"

  "ok."

  "It moved an inch, just take it away please."