Prologue: Exordium

Everything was running smoothly.

Until a villain called "F.E.A.R." showed up. He sent his shadows across the world. Destroying all life anywhere but in the USA. What is now un-named. A wasteland of desert. With the rare occasion of a small oasis or rainforest. If you survived, make it to an ocean or lake and camp out until you were found. Which always happened.

You were always found.

He's just like that.

He keeps some of his subjects locked away, where he tells them they're safe. But all we see it as is abuse. As being held as hostages. Where if they misbehave he crushes any life you have out of you, and you become your shadow. His shadow. Mindlessly carrying out his deeds without any thought in your mind but to obey him.

Which mainly consists of finding and killing off the Legion of the Black, or 'The Wild Ones'. Which has begun to start uprisings around the country.

Why has no one thought of this in the span of the ten years that F.E.A.R. has been in power?

When they're crying out for someone to deliver them from the evil demon that has enslaved the nation.

Someone was smart enough to.

And if they're ever revealed, they'll be on the run for all their life.

And we all hope.

That this person.

These people.

Will survive.