04 - You Dolt (White Rose) {NaL}

A/N: I don't ship them at all but since they're so friggin' cute i made one ^^

No One's POV

"RUBY FUCKING ROSE!!" Weiss yelled across the room.

"What?" Ruby asked.

"Where is YANG XIAO LONG?!" Weiss yelled.

"Uhh, in a war... In bed... With Blake." Ruby said while pointing at the other room.

"WAR IN BED?! That sounds gross." Weiss mumbled.

"Hahaha, yup. But it actually means a a pillow fight war in bed." Ruby said and got off her bed before walking towards Weiss.

"Weiss i wanna say somethin'." Ruby said.

"What is it?" Weiss asked.

"I.." Ruby said. Weiss stayed silent.

"I want cookies. You got one?" Ruby asked.

"YOU COMPLETE DOLT!! If i would search 'dolt' in a dictionary, you'll be the definition of it! Here!" Weiss yelled and threw Ruby a box.

'I thought she was gonna say something romantic.' Weiss thought with a small pout.

"Stop calling me a dolt. Call me adult." Ruby said. Weiss scoffed and walked away. (You guys got that one right?? XD Author is a genius!!)

"Did i did something wrong earlier?" Ruby asked herself.

'Oh shit. I forgot to confess!' Ruby thought.

"Weiss wait!!" Ruby yelled and chased after Weiss. Ruby dragged back Weiss at the room and blushed when Weiss locked the door.

"What?" Weiss asked.

"I... I lo-love yo-yo-gurt?" Ruby stuttered.

"Yogurt? I thought you hated that?" Weiss asked.

"I came to love it. NOW, I LOVE YOU!!!" Ruby yelled with red face.

"Ahhh, okay. You Grimm Reaper. I love you too." Weiss said and walked away.

"See ya later." Weiss said with a smirk and closed the door.

'What are you planning Ice Queen?' Ruby thought with a smirk.