Getting Slammed

- Marcy P.O.V-

I walked in the kitchen. Leaning against the counter. The hell is wrong with me? He's a vampire! And you want him? Wow marcy thats a new low. I shook my head grabbing a beer bottle from the fridge. Leaning against the counter i closed my eyes tipping the bottle up. I felt two hands being placed on my hips. "Can i have one?" Harry asked. I pointed to the fridge. "Get slammed." I said while laughing. He smirked. Jumping down i grabbed it from his hand. "Thanks hun!" I yelled running to the couch. Second beer? Im doing good. "Marcy that was mine!" He yelled from the kitchen. I laughed tipping it up. "So?" I said while giggling. I jumped on the couch flipping on the movie from where it was paused. "Marcy. That was mine." He said looking me dead in the eyes. I looked away from the slight discomfort. He sat down. By the middle of the movie i was at my 7 beer. Harry was at his 5th.

-Harry P.O.V-

I smiled at marcy knowing she was slammed. I watched her walk into the kitchen for another. I followed her admiring her body. Damn what would she look like without those shorts and shirt on? I smiled to myself. She grabbed another from the fridge. Taking it from her, i smirked at her face. "Give it back harry !" She protested. I smirked bringing it higher. She hopped onto the counter reaching for it. "Harry c'mon!" She whined. "How about we share?" I smirked. She sighed saying sure. I drank half of it giving her the rest. After it was gone she smiled with a crooked smile. "Need some help?" She said looking down. I looked down seeing i had gotten a boner. She wrapped her legs around my waist. Pulling herself onto me hanging on my neck. I smiled down at her. "Upstairs." She said suductively in my ear. I walked towards the stairs with her pulling my shirt off. I hummed as she left kisses on my neck. Walking into her room i threw my shirt on her dresser. I took her face in my hands pulling her in for a kiss. She bit my lip. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip. I slipped it in exploring her mouth. Placing her on the bed i sat down pulling her onto my lap. She kissed me while pulling on my curls. I moaned into her mouth. I could feel myself getting harder by the minutes. She smirked looking down. I pulled her down having her straddling me. This is gonna be fun.

-Marcy P.O.V-

I leaned over kissing his neck. I heard him moan. I giggled. I grinded into his hips making him groan. "Marcy.. please?" He said into the darkness. I pulled the sweats off him leaving him in his boxers. I felt his hands go up my shirt pulling it off. I felt him play with my bra clasp unhooking it. He brought his large hands to the front playing with my chest. "Harry..." i whispered. He pulled me down onto him. "Marcy i know i just met you. But i think i love you.." he said. I smiled kissing him. "Can i have you please?" He asked. I grinned. "Take me harry.." i said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- sooo? Muhaha i'll update next sunday! (;

Vote!

Comment!

Add!

-Taylor-