Lovers and Liars

Aaron shows up at my doorstep with freaking glass of champagne and roses and with his father who's a cop? Like what the heck? The worst thing is, I can't call Jace and tell him I was kidnapped! Ugh he's gonna be so mad at me. He'll probably think that I'm blowing him off and then he'll dump me.
      Aaron is a mad idiot. Jace is gonna show up at my door any second and kick his, well you know the word. I heard a knock at the door. "Jace?", I screamed. "Jace can't help you now", Aaron said. He grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall as I started to run away towards the door. "Stop it!", I yelled, "I am not your little play toy", I yelled. "But I love you-", he said and I cut him off. I kneed him where I knew it would hurt and then I fell to the ground from the pain it sent through my leg. Aaron had fallen on top of me and that wasn't good at all. "Now baby, you're mine", Aaron said snickering. That's when the door busted down and Jace came rushing in.  "JACE!!", I yelled, " This didn't what it looks like". "Really? Cause it looks like your about to have some 'fun' with your other boyfriend", he said. "Jace stop!", I yelled. "Stop what?", he said. "Stop acting like nothing ever hurts you!", I yelled at him. "Well there's one thing I can't stand", he said. "And what's that?", I asked. "YOU", he said leaving me crying on the ground.