Chapter One

I always have the same dream. It's me and this very handsome boy but I don't know his name. He always calls me love and darling and other names but never my name and I don't know his. In the dream he's walking me down the beach in the middle of the night a full moon and then outta nowhere we are attacked and he tells me to run but I'm not fast enough to outrun our attackers. The man tackles me and pins my arms down and looks in my eyes "We meet again Bryowning " and then I wake up everytime.

I woke up and looks at my clock " 3:45 am of course just like always" I lay staring at my ceiling wishing I could sleep. THUMP " Hmm?" THUMP THUMP THUMP . I stand up and looks out my window and opens it and looks out. I see someone climbing up to the roof " Hey who are you " I yell . He looks at me his face hidden by his hood and he let's go of the side of the house and falls to the ground- well falls isn't the word more like glided - he looks up and smiles and disappears. I sit back down on the bed staring at my wall. "I know him "...I know him but how?

Hey guys I'm new to this app and I'm just typing what feels good if you like it please vote I'll try to update as soon as I can. If you have and complaints or question comment and I'll try to reply or fix the problem. Hope you enjoy