N I N E T E E N

"Dude, he loved you."

  Were the four words that changed my life, completely. Once those words left the very tips of Kian's disgusting chapped lips, I knew I have destroyed to one person I have truly gave affection towards.

And this all happened because I made the cautiousness mistake of meeting with Connor's ex just to because I was aggravated and wanted revenge.

Yep. That's how my living hell began, because I got mad and decided to get revenge.

Well kids, teens, adults, slut, or whomever is reading this. A little life advice; Revenge is never the answer.

Well of course, just like in ever cliche movie, let's just say I fucked up bad.

It started when of course I met up with Jack, Connor's Ex. (Random person; Maybe Jack The Ripper; idk.)

-X-

I sat there for exactly 7 minutes and 38 seconds, waiting.

While I was waiting I couldn't help but be outstanded by the very scenery that was calling out to me. 

  It was the sun setting. After a long day over sharing the gift of light, the tiresome gleaming star starts to disappear into the sky. It leaves a variety of oranges, reds, pink and more that slowly paints out the sky with gloomy blues and purples. Then what used to be a sky filled with light is now replaced with a mysterious but yet marvelous sky, that has stars scattering and dancing every corner of the heavens.

As my thoughts and comments are flooding my brain, I am soon interrupted by what seemed to be Jack Smith awaiting my very presence.

I slightly smirked in my head.

   This will be fun.

  But who knew I would regret this moment for the rest of my miserable life.