T W E N T Y

"It was all a misunderstanding, please Connor!"

I shrieked as I saw his body figure slowly disappear into the dark night.

-X-

"So your the famous Jack Smith?"

I ask the heartbreaker that was standing infront of me.

"Yes, I suppose you are Sivan? Troye Sivan?" He questions but also obviously stealing the phrase from the "James Bond" movie.

Insist Jack had not taken his seat yet I hat to cock my head upwards slightly to meet full direct contact with his sculptured face.

No wonder Connor fell for this player.

Was all I thought before I heard a slight grunt coming from north over me, or also Jack.

"Ah, yes. Please, sit down." I said slightly annoyed when he needed his on invitation. Then the little "King" began to settle down in the booth infront of me.

I began to analyze his very movements. For some reason everything about him disgusts me. From the way his appearance appeals, to the very way he talks and walk.

I don't know why, but I just hate him.

Instantly.

"So what's this whole "Plan" of yours? I heard it had something to do with revenge on my ex Connor Franta," the words emphasizing increasingly once the words ex brushed off of Jacks's chapped but yet smooth, tinted pink lips.

For some odd reason, it sent groups of shudders down my pale spine.

"Well I need your help in this operation," I adjusted my seating a little bit before continuing, "You see hear, Connor and I have been "rivals" and I'm on the verge of finally showing him who's boss"

Now before you stop and rethink what I just say, let me tell you, half of that is right, but the other half is incorrect.

  Right part is that you could say we are rivals, but the wrong side of the story is that I don't want show him who's boss.

  I want revenge.
——————————————————

     A couples hours flew by just like when watching the geese travel over Massachusetts just to go down south for the winter.

   We had arranged everything out.

      Every last detail was solved.

All we need is to put the plan in action.

-X-

Only if I knew what would come next,

None of this would've happened.