Greetings and Goodbyes \\Part 2\\

Marc was... he didn't know what to feel, but he certainly did not believe it. He turned to face the voice. What he saw was a young boy, about the same age, maybe a month younger, "H-how do I know that you're speaking the truth?!" was all he could manage to say. He was certainly startled, he wanted to ask him so many questions, but the fact that something was listening in on him was odd, and the fact it was claiming to be an Angel, it was too good to be true.

"All I can ask is that you believe me, at least. We can discuss this at a later time, but first we need to go. Those sirens are bad news." Replied the young boy with a calm voice.

"How are we going to get away from the Police Officers?" Marc's eyes threatened tears.

"Take my hand."

Marc blushed in embarrassment at the thought of holding a boy -Angel's- hand. He was taught at the orphanage that it was wrong to hold the hand of the same gender, but he needed to right now. "O-okay..." stammered the young child.

"You need not be afraid," his Angel assured him, "what I'm about to do is very safe, and I guarantee you won't be hurt." The angel took Marc's hand and revealed the wings that were tucked behind his back. The feathery appendages were a cream color, tinted with a pastel green. Simultaneously one golden wing appeared over his right eye. It was small, but beautiful none the less. In an instant, they were up in the air, with what seemed to be the untouchable vast of sky and clouds; to put it straight, they were flying.

"Oh, I forgot," Marc Hollered over the wind, "What's your name?"

"My name?" The angel questioned, "Why do you want to know, little one?" The angel wasn't offended at all; he was just curious. Nobody ever seemed to want to know.

" ...'Cuz, I just wanted something to call you by is all."

"Well, fair enough," He replied with happiness, "But I must warn you, my name's hard to say. My name is Iuvenes Salvator, but it is fine if you call me something easier to say."

"It's okay, I'll try my best, I...nuv...inez..." Marc struggled to say Inuvenes' name. He was embarrassed that he couldn't say it right, but he was sure he could master this if he tried his hardest. Practice makes perfect, after all.

"Um... Inu-Chan...," Marc had picked up the suffix –Chan from his Adoptive parents, "May I ask where we are going?" He didn't know very much of japan, seeing as he literally never got out of the house. Makes enough sense, right?

"You shall see in due time, Little One" answered Inuvenes.