Chapter 1-- Greetings and goodbyes. \\Part 1\\

AN: Hey, everybody ~ I decided that Fell and Left to Fall just wasn't going anywhere, so here's something new to make up for it

This book is something known as a Passion Project, meaning that I'm doing this for fun, and it was created on my own terms. All the characters in the book may be fictional, but they are also my own creations, so, please, have a heart of some sort, and don't commit theft...

--+-- We're all pieces of something, and I'm just a part of a fandom--+--

©partofafandom 2016

-------

It was a quiet, lovely September evening in the town of -INSERT ANY CITY IN AMERICA-. The moon was as thin as a fingernail, and all was at peace. Only, sitting in the back of an old neighborhood, in an abandoned home, was a lone child. His clothes were tattered, his hair long, matted and is noticeably unwashed. He was covered in cuts, bruises, burns and bumps from where his parents had scolded him for "disrespect" towards them (speaking out of turn, not doing something specific, etc.) . You see, he was adopted by his current 'family', thinking that adopting a Four-year-old was a good idea. His current age is now Seven.

With silent sobs the child whispered to nobody in paritcular, "I am lost in a world of hurt and pain... Somebody, please come and rescue me-" The boy erupted into a coughing fit, he was in poor health. He heard sirens approaching. The Neighborhood he sought refuge in may have been old, but it sure wasn't abandoned.

"Oh, no, no no no...... I have to hide... this isn't good; they're coming after me......" the boy rushed to get inside, his parents had called the Police force to find him, but even if they saw the state the child is in, His parents would just claim he'd been missing for weeks, and that they thought he'd been over at a friend's house for a sleep-over. But the boy had no friends; he did not go to school like the other children.

Just as the child was about to enter the house, he heard a soft voice behind him, one that obviously did not belong to an adult, "Little one...? Why is it you hide? Are you okay?" the voice had a calm, soothing tone, but the sudden sound had made the boy jump. "do not worry, I am not here to cause harm to you. I am here with peaceful intention. I am an angel; more importantly, Marc, I am your angel."