Greetings and goodbyes \\Part 3\\

The two landed in a small village, about thirty minutes away by car. Inuvenes made sure nobody had followed them, that's why they were flying, mostly.. he set Marc down in a small, comfortable  cottage smelling of fresh bread.

"Marc, I have something I need to go do," Inuvenes started, "But I promise that I will be back. Here, I have a gift for you..." Inuvenes handed him  a golden locket with two pastel green wings on the front. Inside was a piece of glass.

"This locket makes it to where we can always know what the other is doing," Inuvenes paused, "If you ever feel lonely when I'm not around, open it.. and you can see what I'm doing. If you get hungry, there's some bread and some fruit in the kitchen." With those words, Inuvenes was out the door, and into the vast unknowns of the night sky.

                                                     ~^~^~Time Skip, about thirty minutes or so~^~^~ 

Inuvenes walked up to the door of the home Marc's Adoptive family lived in. It wasn't the best  but it was rather nice for a home. Through the wooden door he could here two people. They weren't exactly 'arguing', more like stressfully bickering.... But, they were bickering about.. Maybe Marc..?

They couldn't be, they were using the phrase "it"

And talking about a.... Oh, they were using those terms instead... Once Inuvenes got what was going on, he knocked at the door. The arguing stopped, and a rather broad-shouldered man with unreasonable hair answered the door.

"The hell do you want, Little Shit..?"

"My mane's Inuvenes Salvador, thank you, Sir," The angel commented under his breath, "It has come to my intention that your son is missing, Marc, right?

"Yeah, What about it?" Replied the man, beginning to get irritated.

"I am here to inform you that the search is still going on. May I get a few pictures of where he was last seen?" Inuvenes disappeared, then reappeared behind the man and his wife, "No worry, I can let myself in."  He disappeared again, and this time, they didn't see him pop up again. to their deception, he was actually inside Marc's room, which was filthy, with urine and blood stains on the floor and walls, and faecal matter in the corners, though not human. quickly, he snapped several pictures with his camera before the two adults could get to him. Soon after, he teleported outside, and flew off towards the police station, photos in hand.

-------------------

So, that's chapter 1 of Here to Help! I hope you enjoyed it. There's always more to come, so please, keep on reading~!

++We're all a piece of something, and I'm just a part of a fandom!++