(Continued)

Zee's (POV)

I stumbled through the door seeing Tori watching tv she saw me and I ran upstair to change my clothes take a shower and brushed my teeth and used mouthwash. I came downstairs in my robe skipping towards her when I fell on my face and got carbet burn and I started crying like a baby Tori looked at me crazy as she got up and got me ice and band aids and helped me out I smiles and cuddled next to her and she told me to rest and I fell asleep.

TORI'S (POV)

I told Zee to rest and she fell asleep [Talks to self] now ik Damn well she know ima light sleeper and I hear most things in my sleep * checks the last person on her call list dials the number* *hey baby I think I left something to your house I'm on my way to get it * (pretending to be Zee )sets it all up *calls my hittas* aye y'all load up we got business to handle I got the address *hangs up pulling out my 4'5 walking out the door fully dressed in black and bandana tied around my mouth * sweet dreams baby girl as I walked out the door.*picks up Jay dog, snipper, and Roland going to this hoe house pulls up knocks on her door * [door opens ] points the gun in her face * back tf and let me in before I bust a cap in yo ass * Jay dog tie her up and snipper and Roland go find something anything I demanded.