Change of Plans

Zee's (POV)

She fell asleep holding me I sowly got up good I can sneek out and see my hoe. As soon as I got up Tori woke up asking me where I was going I told her I was going to the store and I got dressed putting on a skirt knowing Damn well I hate skirts and she asked me why I was dressing all girly to just go to the store I told her o was going g to the mall while putting in my heels and make up she looked at me funny she knows I don't ever dress like this but she left it alone and let me leave.

Tori's (POV)

When I woke up I saw Zee getting dress to leave I'm a light sleeper and I can hear sometimes I my sleep I asked her Where she was going she said to the store I saw her getting all dresses up in heels and a skirt she never wears that I knew somethings up I asked her again she said to the mall I looked at her funny but I left it alone and let her go she told me she'll be back by 12am . When she left I went downstairs in the living room made me a comfy spit on the floor and ordered Chinese food a couple hours later turning on the tv I heard the door open Zee came home stumbling and ran upstairs smelling like straight weed.

~door bell rings~

I got up answering the door and got my food and paid the man I sat back down eating when Zee came down stairs smelling fresh she skipped to me and fell getting a carpet burn and hit her head she acted like a big baby so I got ice and a band aid and told her to rest.