Later that night

Tori's POV
I finally came home i looked horrible from all the vodka I drunk I fell out on the floor barely making it in the house when Zee came in helped me up undressed me and out me in the tub I looked at her with blood shot red eyes filled with the mix of anger crying and vodka I told her I was sorry she said Shh and to take my meds I pushed it away saying no until she convinced me and I let her give them to me she sat next to the tub with her head in her knees as I fell asleep she woke me up and I looked at her feeling guilty she put her head back down saying she had a headache and I got out telling her let's go to bed she got up took a shower first while I waited she came in and I motioned her to come to me and she got in bed while I wrapped my arms around her and fell asleep a d she out her head on me and went to sleep too.

Zee's POV

I walked home remembering I left my phone I went back to get it and when I came home I found my baby passed out on the floor I helped her up undressed her and put her in the tub she looked up at me with her eyes red ass blood and I thought look what I did she was sorry but I hushed her cause it wasn't her fault and told her take her meds she pushed them away and said no till I convinced her to and she let me give it to her then I sat down next to the tub with my head in my knees replaying what happened I saw her falling asleep and I woke her up she looked at me with this guilty look I put my head back down and said I had a headache she got out and told me to come to bed so I took a shower lotioned my body and came in the room she motioned me to he'd and I came and got in bed when she wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep and I fell asleep too putting g my head on her.

The end thanks for reading