Chapter 3

~David's POV~

She just left to the washroom, leaving me to stare at the ever so gorgeous dress. I know we just met and getting her a dress now will be too much to do. The dress was just too captivating. But regardless of that last thought, I quickly entered the store, got the dress and ran down to a gift shop and got it wrapped.

My phone rang and on the screen it displayed 'Becca'. 'Hey just stay put, alright','Yeap okay.' I paid the lady who wrapped the dress and immediately chucked the package into my bag. As I was rushing back to the store, I imagined how she would look in that dress, and then I smiled to myself sheepishly.

'Hey sorry, I saw someone I knew', 'Nah, it's okay. Wait, where is the dress?' she asked. 'Umm... Some guy got it.', 'Lucky girl.' She said. 'Alright, it has already hit rock bottom for me. What about you?' I asked and she replied

'Then let's go hunting! Hhahhahha!' we laughed. 'Wanna go to Subway?' 'Yeah, that's okay', I replied. When I turned to look at her, her eyes looked sore and she didn't look like herself.

When we chatted online we talked our hearts out, but here in reality, she seems so quiet. So, I took the risk to start a conversation. Since our schools are combining to have a prom, I asked her. 'So going to prom?'

'Like I said, I'm not; I mean who wants to go to prom with me? And who would actually buy me a ticket or even want to think of me and prom together. It's like a heated mess.' 'Well, I thought of you and prom.', I blurted.

Hi guys, sorry for the delay as I was just too lazy :P Anyways, more to come!!!