You are you

I guest things really do change, either you do something or don't do something about it. They just change naturally until time comes that you won't recognize them anymore. The more you get to know them the more you get lost sight of them. There is this feeling, you feel inferior to them, that you just felt left out. Sometimes you thought this person is feeling fine but without you knowing you are being insensitive and hurting their feelings. You thought everything is still the same but when you get to bond with them, you have the nostalgic feeling like you had gone back to square one where the two of you are like strangers. You ask yourself was everything you had been through are all fake, is it just a matter of give and take. Quite saddening right? All the foundations the two of you build will just get demolished and you end up having a big boulder blocking your way to go back. Of course, there will always be goodbye but what's the reason of starting everything when it will just simply end. Being hopeful, happy and getting used with the feelings when you're with them but when they are gone you can't help but get hurt. Why can't it be as simple as to love and be love back. Why does it always have the risk, it's like you trying to go up the mountain where in many will give up half way. You will get tired with all the fucking shits in your way so you won't help but to say your goodbye. A goodbye which mean you can never be friends with them anymore and a goodbye which will mean not to talk with them anymore and lastly a goodbye that will mean forgetting everything the two of you had been through. It's sad, isn't it? That you feel like crying to some extent. That sometimes you bottled every frustrations and won't cry but you are going to cry with little things. But in our journey we just have to find what's best for us cause sometimes a goodbye will also mean a hello with a new life. A life leaving everything behind and look what's the positive and brighter side. A brighter side where in you don't need to blend with them anymore and to stop being fake but real so others will see you as you are and here you will find people who will stay for you and accept you just the way you are.:)