(41) Let the journey begin...!!

Hi readers...so here I am with another part as I said....and it will be a long one for sure....!! Guys...I am fast forwarding the story to Feb 6 because I will not give regular updates...And a big Thank u to all the voters and commenters!! U all take me to cloud 9 and I feel like I am the best writer in the world...but it is not like that I know...and a huge thank u to my silent readers who make me write better....!! Love u guys...and ...and our story is going to cross 100 K views soon!! Very excited for that!! So ....yeah...Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Cabir acts as giving him a boon.....and Manik smiles on his friend's antics.........

FEB 6 - Morning 8:00am

Nandini- Navyaaaa!! We will miss the train!!

Navya- Aa rahi hoon!! Why are u getting hyper...!!

Nandini- Because the train will leave at 8:45 and its 8:00 already....raaste mein bhi toh time lagega na...!!

Navya- Ya...I am coming..! But what about taxi..??

Nandini- Aiyappa!! This girl! Navya taxi kab se wait kar rahi hai! Maine bags bhi rakhwa di hai! Tumhaara hi wait ho raha hai!

Navya- Ooh! Sorry sorry! Chalo...

Nandini- Finally!

NavNi get out of the house and Nandini locks the door and they sit in the cab and proceed towards railway station.......

At Manik's home....

Manik is ready,...and is looking a super cool dude...no one can tell from his appearance that he is going as a Professor....but as a student.....he is wearing his rado watch when somebody knocks .....

Manik- Mom...! Aapko puchne ki jarurat hai Kya?

Nyonika ( entering) -I know nahi hai.... But as mother I should respect my child's privacy....

Manik- Mom....u know u r the best...!!

Nyonika -I know..!! Waise Nandini is also coming for the trip..??

Manik was all the time looking down as he was wearing his watch but when Nyonika asked about Nandini....Manik looks up to Nyonika....

Manik- Ya...she is ...but suddenly aap kisi aur ke liye pooch rahe ho...?

Nyonika- Kyun nahi pooch sakti??

Manik- No...mom...not like that...its just that...u never ask about anyone except me,Piya and FAB 4 ...

Nyonika- Bas poochne ka Mann kiya....! She is such a sweet girl...knows how to impress anyone...,!

Manik ( dreamingly)- Ya that's true....

Nyonika snaps her fingers in front of Manik....

Nyonika-Mr..!! By the way..if u don't leave from here within 5 minutes then u r sure to miss the train!! Hurry!

Manik- Ohh God! Bye Mom..!

He kisses Nyonika on her cheek .....

Nyonika- Apna dhyaan rakhna aur Nandini ka bhi....!!

Manik was leaving but when he heard Nandini ka bhi....! He looked at her in shock...

Nyonika- She is your student na...so it's your duty right...,??

Manik- But...

Nyonika- Manik are u planning to miss the train..??!!

Manik - No of course not..! Final wala bye mom!