(36) College Trip?!

Hii! Readers! How r u all? I hope u all are good like I am......Liked the new cover? ....I loved it and the credit goes to MaNan twin flames...a fc which is on twitter instagram and facebook....its an amazing fc with lots of MaNan edits and the edits are so beautiful....my love for MaNan increased after seeing the edits and i am sure that u all will also like it.. If anyone is in instagram,twitter and facebook .....do follow it......so here is the update hope u all like it......Enjoy!

-----------

Manik- Guys....there is an announcement...!!.....Our college is organizing a college trip to Manali..!

Before Manik could continue everybody got excited and looked at each other and smiled .....NavNi also looked at each other with excitement on their faces.....

Manik- Guys guys....I know u all are excited but listen to it first....It would be 10 day trip......and we would be leaving on 6 Feb and yes we would be going there by train and will return by train only on 16 Feb! The timings will be informed to u all soon...till then get ready!

With this he left the classroom and everybody was excited for the trip as they all will celebrate Valentine's Day at Manali!...

NavNi together- Ab iske baare mein bhi sir se poochna padega!

They said together and chuckled ........

Manik went to the staff room and sat there.......A lady came there and kept her hand on his shoulder......

Lady -Hello...Mr.Malhotra.....

Manik- Hello....Ms..?

Lady- I am Sneha Khanna ..... I have joined the college today only as a lecturer......

Manik- So Miss Khanna...how can I help u?

Sneha- Actually....I was searching for someone of my age to help me to know this college....and I found u .....so....

Manik- By the way how did u know my name..?

Sneha- Actually......I saw that...

She points towards a picture where all the staff members are standing with their names written below their picture...

Manik-Sorry.....if I seem rude but I am not a guide..! U can ask any peon or any other professor to guide u...,as I have classes.! So pls....

Manik said this and left leaving a furious Sneha behind.....

Sneha- Tumhe college toh dikhana padega MANIK...chahe Tum jo chaaho kar lo...

She gave a evil smile....and moved towards dean's office..

NavNi were sitting at the canteen......and were having sandwiches and coffee....

Navya- Yeh sandwich kitna Acha hai na..

Nandini- Hmm....

Navya looked at Nandini who was busy in thinking something.....Navya clicked her fingers in front of Nandini which broke her thoughts and looked at Navya

Navya- Kya soch rahi ho?

Nandini- Ki Abhi aur Aryaman Kya kar rahe honge....?

Navya -They must be in office na....?

Nandini-Hmm....

Manik comes to the canteen and sees NavNi sitting there and goes to them...

Manik- So girls....U two are coming for the trip right?

Nandini- Sir we have not decided yet.....we will tell u tomorrow....