(55) Our Moments

Heyya readers...!! Sorry i got late...! But i was down with 102 degree fever so couldn't help it..! But anyways..here is a longggggggg update...! Hope u all like it :)And this update is dedicated to sippu14 and she knows the reason why? ;)

----------------------------

MaNan were almost ready at their respective rooms and were helping Sweettoo in getting ready..and were also calming them down from their wedding jitters..! Afterwards the elder woman of Sweety's family came to their room as they wanted to talk with Sweety last time as the daughter of their house... And Nandini left them alone to give them some family time and was roaming here and there when her she collided with a hard masculine figure..and that's when the basket of flowers that that masculine figure was carrying slipped from his hands and ended up on both of them..and that's when Nandini realized the masculine figure was none other than her hot professor Manik Malhotra who was lost in her eyes...and Nandini also got lost in his chocolaty eyes..which were filled with love..attraction ...and that's when some small boys broke their trance as they started giggling...and MaNan straightened themselves and Manik glared at the boys while Nandini blushed...
The boys went away giggling leaving MaNan in an awkward condition and that's when Manik bent down to pick the basket and Nandini also bent down and murmured a "Sorry" to which Manik smiled sarcastically and started throwing the flowers left in the basket to which Nandini protested by keeping her hand in front of her face..and that's when Manik saw the letter "M" on Nandini's Mehendi design and he took her hand and started looking at the mehendi t Nandini's surprise who had her eyes closed and she opened it to see Manik staring at her Mehendi...and she quickly withdraw her hand but unfortunately Manik had seen it all..and he gave his all time famous smirk to which Nandini looked down in embarrassment...

Nandini- Aa.....see.....

Manik interrupted- Sab Dekh liya...!
What is this? Huh? Main tumhe ungli kya di..tumne toh haath hi pakad liya..?! This was not expected from you Nandini...! Not at all...!

Manik spoke in an angry tone or should i say Faked his anger which saddened Nandini and she looked down..but later came up with an explanation

Nandini- Manik...! This is not my fault.... All the fault is of Sweety..! She asked the artists to do this...! I toh didn't even knew about it...! I am really sorry ....i didn't wanted to hurt you...! I really mean it...! Pls don't be angry....

Nandini requested with pleading eyes while Manik found it difficult to suppress his smile and finally bursted out laughing...to Nandini's confusion...and then Nandini realized when Manik continued laughing and glared at him

Nandini- Manik...!! I don't wanna talk to you..!

Manik still laughing- Apna chehra dekhna tha.. tamatar se bhi jyada laal tha...tumhara chehra..!

Nandini- Haan toh.....

Manik looked at Nandini romantically who was looking here and there and moved towards her..while Nandini was still looking in the other direction making an akimbo and Manik held her hand and seductively cupped her face

Manik- U didn't did it intentionally right?

Nandini nodded in a no and could feel the proximity between them