Bounce Back!

This is 'Hood Love' by Maryjean_ PART TWO. If you have NOT read PART ONE stop what your doing and do SO. You will not understand this book and its less EXCITING.

.- i did a part two for my lovely fans of mines that begged becoss lord knows i WASNT ^.

It was a bad situation gone all wrong. There was no "Oh i made a mistake i can easily erase" hell naw. I was a killer and killer was my name but it was all a love thang. FUCK what anyone else says. If you can die for somebody you love you can KILL for somebody you love. Be careful tho coss once your in this game your addicted and shit wont.change. It was now 14 years later and my baby boy isaiah was all teenaged nshit and he act just like his daddy and got the looks of his uncles. I told him our family history when i felt like he was old enough to understand this shit. The Rough HOOD shit and maybe when he gets older people would be after him or somebody would kill me and his father. This aint nothing but a fucking game to my son. OUR son, Romons and Shyla's.

"Yo moms.....do you regret meeting dad and making me?" Lil zay walked in the room and threw me off from my work. "Dont ever think that. I just regret putting you through some of the wars you go through. God KNOWS how much i love you and ya father" I gave Lil zay my full attention.

*Has flashback*

"Daddy,daddy! Its all over me!" I cried but screaming and looking at blood all over my hands and clothes. "Im a bad girl... Bad people dont go to heaven i know your disappointed on me " i cried harder. "Its not What you do its how you do it." My dad yelled. I was just coming from the river killing 4 girls for the favor of my big bro Zay. "Shyla , Calm down .." he says giving me a wet towel to whipe of my hands.

*Flash back ends*

I must admit THAN i was a punk to that shit and im still am. Ian know i had the balls to SHOOT and kill someone. "Shyla..." Romon said coming in the room and placing a gentle kiss on my lips. I was rolling up a blunt for me and him, STRESSING? So i INHALE than EXHALE. i know i seem a bit changed but when you go through some things like ME. Yo mfn ass would be over here rolling too. "When that day comes and somebody comes after me... Dont cry." Romon said taking a puff of the blunt. "When my day come...CRY. but not that im gone,CRY coss i died as a legendary." I added snatching the blunt from Romon and inhaling some good shit. "Aye yo pops...keemo outside he wanna hollar at you." Lil zay said walking in our room. He walked over to the bed and i handed him the blunt. I didnt want my son to be out in the streets. So when i smoked ill let him smoke w/ me and his dad ... My daddy said "its not what you do its how you do it" and he was right. "Now just becoss i let you Do some shit you ont suppose to. Dont let this shit interfer your knowledge junior." I said giving him a look, i was being a moma now. "Ima be like uncle zay. Knowledge but streets smart." He exhaled the blunt than coughed. "I wish uncle zay was still here so he can teach me how he do his shi- i mean stuff." Lil zay added. "I wish he was here too. But dont forget you have me,your dad and grandparents." i added. Romom climded off the bed to see what keemo was on.

Romon P.O.V

When i stepped outside i see keemo and kenta and vell behind him. "whats good?" I said shaking up w/ all of em. "You know you gotta get shyla out here man...before they take her out." Keemo shook his head. "i know man. Im trying but she ont wanna leave her hometown or parents.

*Has flashback*

" im a bad person becoss i met you...things would be easier for me and my son if you wasnt the father" shyla cried the night after we killed moni and 3 other girls.

*Ends flash back*

"you think i want my baby living this life? I hate putting her through shit like this!" I yelled at keemo."Bro chill,im just saying man... It wont be long to things start happening." keemo stood closer to my face ready to fight.