Danger

could barely tell where the hell i was at. I saw people moving around in the room i was in but i didnt recongnized their faces. I looked down at my body to see i was naked and my wrist were tied leaving me hanging from a ceiling.

"Your a tough one" Terry laughed entering the room where i was. I just swung my head down. My body was weak and i could barely talk. I looked up at terry again and hissed ''fuck you'' . He laughed and kicked me in the stomach i cried. ''I bet you have no idea whats going on,do you?'' he smirked. I still couldnt or wouldnt response. '' I been knew you killed my sister....I knew yall was beefing since the day she old me about you forming in the picture if her and romon." he bragged. ''I remember dancing with you at a party and Romon starting a fight with me." he mentioned. From there on shit started to make since and oictures became more clear. ''Yes, i know my sister is a smart one huh?'' he chuckled. ''She sent me to TRY and distract you from Romon.. i was suppose to kill you that night. My plan was failed when Romon showed his face.''He added. ''A week after that night Romon had set me up and told police i was selling druugs and they busted me down and took me in.'' He chuckled w. anger. ''And how do i know you killed my sister? She kept e updated while i was in jail..she stayed writing me.'' his words was just a hudge slap in the face . Bravo shyla,you SUCK! Terry started to trace my body with his fingers. He untied and i dropped to the ground landed on hard concrete basement floor and i cried in hurt. My body couldnt ake nomorre damn pain. He unzipped his pants and turned me on my back and started to rape me. I kicked and screamed for help i cried i cried, Me crying wasnt heping shit, I saw more dudes walk in the room terry got up and spit in my face. '' finish her'' he told the other boys. They turned me over to my stomach and took advantage of me. They ALL did.

When I pulled up to my house I fell out of the car I tip toed into the house and to the bathroom i began to vomit all over and in the toliet. Isaiah ran to the bathroom and hekd my hair so no puke can get in it. I Collapsed unto the floor.

Isaiah's P.O.V

My mom was just laying there I knew she wouldn't want me to call the ambulance . I had to be a big boy and take care of her, get her back to normal. ''Momma wake up" I said lifting her head and smacking the side of her cheek. I dragged her over to the shower took her clothes off and turned on the cold water and let it run down on her. Tears began to form and I always was warned this day was gone come back not this soon. Her heart still was pumping. I knew not to call my dad because he said he doesn't want anything to do with  my mom. I sat there crying and I went running towards the phone and I dialed my grandparents number. I quickly explained the situation they got over there quick as possible. When my grand daddy g got to my mom he instantly stabbed her with a needle w/ medicine liquid. My grand momma g checked my moms wrist for her pulse. My mom began to gasp for air and she started screaming. I flew back with fear and balled in a corner and started crying. "Shyla, its daddy! I'm here." I heard my grandpa call out to her, she than calmed herself. She was back, now back to normal. My grandparents kissed her forehead and told her they love her. My mom looked over to me and she reached out to me. My grandma cleaned her and gave her some clothes. After grandma got down cleaning her and her inside and her open scars were bandaged or stitched back up, I crawled into bed with my mom and hugged her.

When I glanced at my mom she had a cut under her left eye that was stitched up, her skin was very pail, and bruises was marked on her body. That's when everything clicked to me and I knew this was the beginning of danger.