I THINK i got it good.

Romon P.O.V

I love Shyla and our son Isaiah we were a family now and thats all I wanted. I now know I would not be walking out of their lives anymore I will not hurt my wife and son like I did before I regret a lot of shit I put upon their lives an everyday I apologize because I don't mean half of the shit I put them through. After getting down on one knee for Shyla I felt like man. A proud ass man, lucky to have such a beautiful wife. Than despair starts to come because I know son ill loose them to all this bullshit in life.

"You do know that its not over.....right?" Keemo asked me just to make sure I know danger is hunting us,even if we couldn't see it, "yup, and I'm ready for it but than I'm not." I muttered. "honestly tho this should could be over with. I haven't heard or seen anything about old dude." keemo mentioned. 'who? about terry that ,f still around here he just sneaky and after what he did to my baby I stopped fucking with all this shit... just as bad as I wanted revenge I didn't go after it because I just want a stop to all this." I added now very angry! "Maybe there is an end to it maybe everything is good. I mean it have been a month since Shyla was kidnapped by him things do seem smoove just lay low an watch.

Shyla's P.O.V

 I think everything was getting back I place. Im a wife and mother of two handsome men and I love Them DEEPLY. "Isaiah I LOVE YOU. and you stay safe tonight ok? You go to his party and you come right back home you here me?" I kissed Isaiah's forehead before he walked out the door. " I ove you too ma, and I promise to be safe. But aye mom's I truly do love you and YOU BE SAFE." He gave me a tight hug I hugged him too but holding him tighter.

As soon as he closed that door and he was just 2 minutes outside Gun shots went off! I didn't make one move, Especially after I didn't hear or see My son running back inside, Tears just began to fall down my face and I started to walk at a slow paste. When I opened my front door I saw my Son laying there in front of my house with blood covering him and people screaming and calling 911. Everything started to flow slowly and I just knew he was dead. "GET AWAY FROM HIM!" I screamed at everybody who walked near him I didn't trust many right now I was angry and hurt. I ran up to my son and held him as I hear ambulance approaching us. It was dark outside I couldn't see much but figures of people standing over me. "Isaiah..listen to momma baby stay strong help is on the way, don't leave me here...you hear me?" I could feel his heart still pumping but slow.. I saw a tear fall down his face. I whipped the tear with my hand. "I-I-I love you m-momma" he said coughing up blood "I love you more Isaiah you hear me?" I said beginning to cry. He looked at me as his eyes began to close. "NO NO NO NO NO NO MY BABY ...WAKE UP !!!!!!!! " I Screamed holding my face to his chest. That when his heart beat completely stopped. The fireman ran to me and tried pulling me away from him. I kissed his forehead one last time and let them take him away in the stretcher. I saw Keyosha running through the crowd to get to me I sat there with my son's blood all over my hands. Keyosha ran my way with tears covering her eyes. "B...B! whats going on, is Everything ok I got a call---" she was cut off. "They kilt my son'' I sat there I completely gone.