This Shit ill.

I was leaving work when i saw julian? Well atleast thats what i think? He looked so different a GOOD different though! "Julian..?" I called out. "hey shyla!" He said picking up a little girl. "Wow...what you doing here?" I asked but still focusing on the little girl. "I was visiting my hometown and parents since they moved back last year...they wanted to see their grandchild." He said smiling at the little girl. honestly a little inside that made my heart weak."is this your little girl?" I asked playing w/ her little hands! "yes...this is Rosey." He said. "Rosey stands for her red hair" he said rubning his hand through her long hair "how old is she?" I asked "6" he mentioned. "Wow julian..." I muttered. He seemed very happy. Happily over me."Babe...im ready!" This pretty red head girl came out the grocery store. "Oh sorry i didnt know you were talking...." She shook my hand."Rosia this is shyla...my OLD bestfriend in highschool..." He smiled. Wait,OLD? That hurted me even more. He placed a peck on the girl lips and handed over rosey ... "well nice to meet you shyla.." She said giving me a warm smile walking away putting rosey in the car. "thats my baby..." He smiled. "ohhh." I looked down.."so hows you and Romon??married yet?" He asked knowing ill say yes."nah...still parents of Lil zay" i leaned on my car. "oh...how your taking isaish's death??" He placed his arm on my shoulder. I flinched.

*flashback*

*'Watching tv'* "4 young women went missing and polices and detectives are searching and they are not found ... Alot of witnesses say last time they seen the young girls was at the scene of Isaiahs Gonola death in a house fire" the news reporter says a week after I killed moni and the others.

*Ends flashback*

I panicked and pushed Julians hand off my shoulder it felt as in everytime that shit is brought up i freak out. "Shyla???are you ok?" He asked looking in my eyes despair. I blinked my eyes real fast becoss they were burning w/ tears. I crossed my arms and a tear fell. "here take my number. Call me NO MATTER WHAT. I might be FAR but ill be here." Julian said raising my chin. I snatched the paper and got in my car and layed my head on my steering wheel and cried. Even tho revenge is sweet and i loved my brother killing somebody hurted becoss i know how it felt to loose someone you love and even though moni was a bitch i know someone loved her.