Chapter 5

~2 Months later~

Emily's P.O.V 

Its been 2 months now...since..you know I started cutting, Yes I kept going. Mum and Daddy don't know. The bullying is getting worse. No one knows about the bullying or the cutting. My bully's name is Cindy. She's a brat and she's really rich like my parents, But I don't act like a brat. Shes in "The Popualr group."

"Em!" Mum called as she snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Coming!" I called as I got off my bed and went downstairs.

"Whats up?" I asked mum who was sitting on the couch.

"Do you wanna go to the mall?" Mum asked me.

"Sure! Just let me get my bag" I said as I ran to my room and got my bag.

"Lets go!" Mum said happily as she grabbed her car keys and opened the door.

"At the mall"

Eleanor's P.O.V

Me and Emily were having a so much fun! We bought lots already. Now we're going to Hollister.

When we walked in Em looked a bit scared.

"Whats wrong baby girl?" I asked her. I was starting to get worried.

"N-nothing mom can we go?" She asked me as she looked in the other direction.

"Why swe-" I was cut off by a girl about Em's age.

"EMILY!" I heard a girl shout to Em.

"Oh no" Emily mumbled.

HIII! Hope you enjoyed!

Okay so Todays QOTD: Whats your favourite 1D song or songs?

Mine are Rock me or Moments because Rock me is really good song and its catchy and Moments where do I begin? Its soo sad and brilliant song. It makes me cty. My bestfriend is a Directioner and she's not so emotional like me. So she says im crazy o.o

Siobhan.xx