The witches partner

So I just realised I haven't mentioned what aminahs "mothers" name is sooo I thought I'd tell you here. Khadija is the name of aminahs "mother". It is a beautiful name for a witch. Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter

🌸Khadijas POV🌸
"I thought you were coming over today"Khadija exclaimed in anger"the stupid girl escaped with the necklace"
"w-what if she j-just went out for a w-walk" she cried in fear
"She surely went for a walk with the emergency bag that I packed for myself"
"I-I'm sorry" she said as she cut the line
I walked out of the house worried. What if the woman saw Aminah? What if she found the necklace? Where will Aminah go?

I just realised I was in big trouble, trouble that I have to get out of.
"Aminah, Aminah" I screamed across the streets unaware of all the people staring.
Just then my phone began to ring
"Hello"
"Khadija you are a big filthy liar, I just saw the girl on the streets with a bag of nuts I had to run in case she saw me"
"Yes I know, and I'm really really sorry" she said while carefully looking around "Just tell me what street she is on please"
"I can't I'd rather have the girl live on the streets than with you"
"Look you foolish thing, do you remember that I have everything that your life depends on"
"Yes I do, but I know that you don't actually care about the girl you want the necklace" she said with tears.
"The girl is known as my daughter now you can't just take her now, people will get suspicious" Khadija said through her gritted teeth.
"Look I'll give you the necklace and you give me the girl it will be better that way" she said with hope
"I told you we can't, where are you right now" she asked with a grin
"I'm at home" she said
"Ok stay there it's a place where you'll be safe"

I set off to go to that stupid woman's house. I can't trust her anymore, soon she'll call the police!
When I reached the house  I didn't bother to knock. The stupid woman didn't even lock the door!
"Assalamu alaikum dear, where are you"
"I told you Aminah is not here" she screamed from the kitchen.
I walked slowly to the kitchen  not making a sound
"Khadija your tea is ready" she grabbed the tray and slowly walked into the room where Khadija stood with a knife.
🌑🌑🌑
🌸Aminahs POV🌸"
"what are you doing on the streets dear we should get you home" it was the lady that visited the house
"No, she's not my mother"Aminah cried  "Who are you anyway"
"Look dear I'll help you get home, oh and you can call me auntie habiba "she said while leading me to her car
"My real home"she said with tears
"Yes your real home"she said kindly
I got in to the car as she made a phone call. She then looked at me and said "won't be a minute dear"
"Khadija I found the girl" she grinned "she's in my car waiting for me to drive her home" 
"I'm a bit busy now" she said as she raised the knife up to the woman's neck "text me later"m
She got into the car and drove me to a very far place. And then she stopped in the middle of nowhere.
"Um is this where my Home is" she said as she got out of the car"
She started laughing and then said "no dear I'm just stopping by at the barn over there, it belongs to me"
I slowly nodded and then followed her to the barn. As soon as we got into the barn she shut the door and locked it. She then went to a cupboard and got out a knife
"W-what's that for" she said while her whole body was shaking with fear
"Sit down in the corner" she shouted " we're going to have a long chat"
I sat and listened to how my real mother had the most valuable necklace on earth and then the witch stole it. The witch had threatened my mother she said she would hurt me if she didn't give the necklace, so my mother gave the necklace but the witch took me along with it. My mother said if she wasn't going to bring me home she'd call the police. Then the lady said she would kill me. Out of nowhere I just thought why don't I remember any of this it's like something everyone would remember, but then again I am worlds most forgetful person. Anyway the witch took me and kept me up until now. And that's like all the interesting things that have happened in my life. But right now I'm in a room with a stranger who is holding a knife up to my neck, it could be another interesting story to tell later on.
If I live.