The letter

I woke up feeling ready for a new day I hoped it wasn't as strange as yesterday. I thought I should make a nice breakfast for mother and tidy up the house a little to make her happy after what had happened yesterday. After brushing my teeth I slowly creeped down the stairs trying not to wake mother. I wanted to make something that would taste amazingly delicious - which means that whatever you have cooked is perfect - the only place anyone can find mothers favourite foods were in her very own recipe book. I went into the living room and searched through a cupboard for mothers recipe book it was easy to find a recipe in mothers book because it only had the recipes she liked so you wouldn't really have to worry about wether she'd like it or not. "Finally I found it!" I screamed with joy then I remembered it wasn't just me at home mothers here. I always felt like I was alone because mother never liked to go out she never even let me go out in to the garden and we only had a small little boxy garden, ever since I was young I've just believed mothers statement "someone might see you and take you away because of your everlasting Beauty." Sometimes mother just goes on and on about my beauty and she reminds me everyday to keep my necklace safe and never take it off. I wondered why ever since I was little but I never dared to ask because mother hadn't said it in the first place if she hadn't said it in the first place it meant you didn't need to know. I was halfway through making a decent amount of breakfast for the two of us. I decided to make what mother called a "quick but big breakfast." To make this breakfast I fried up a few eggs, microwaved some beans, toasted and buttered some bread and chopped up some strawberries to enjoy with yogurt. It took quite a while to make this but I finished just before mother came down. Mother came down yawning in her purple night gown and blue scarf mumbling something too quiet for me to hear . "Aminah darling, please make me a tea." She groaned "I'm not feeling well and there's loads of stuff to do at home Allah please help me and my daughter"
"Mother what are you worrying about?" I questioned " come into the kitchen and see what I've done."
I helped her up and then held her hand as we walked towards the kitchen.
"Oh!" She exclaimed looking very shocked "Aminah who helped you do all this. "
I gave her a hug and started laughing "I did it on my own but I had a little help from the ghost who lives across the street."
Me and my mother laughed and sat down for breakfast.
🌑 🌑 🌑
The only excitement I had today was reading zuhr (a prayer ) the rest of the day had been spent being bored, reading, tidying (due to being bored of course) . At that time I was so bored that I got excited due to the sound of a letter coming through the post! Mother was taking her evening nap and this letter probably won't mean anything to her so I just opened it. I read the letter aloud to myself " dear people of Haslingden this is the twambly orphanage still looking for a young girl named Aminah Khan who was kidnapped late at night from the twambly orphanage at the age of 3. The young girl is now 11 years old and has still not been found. Twambly orphanage believe that this young lady is still alive. " We will not stop looking unless we have proof she is gone "
I Carefully looked at the picture I knew this picture was of me! I know it is of me mother stuck this picture on my wardrobe she said I was at my fathers house and now he's gone but now I have a doubt, a suspicion on her I don't even know if I should call her mother!
My face felt hot I was shocked, how could she do this to me? why did she take me from the orphanage anyway? I don't understand why I've been living with a kidnapper all these years, I'm so stupid, why didn't I realise?
I felt angry all of a sudden I wanted to go and kill the old lady. I didn't, of course I just grabbed bag of  clothes  and a bag of food, which she calls the emergency bags, and then I ran out of the house never wanting to step in again.