Chapter 3

I was in the jungle. Trying to escape, but I didn't know what I was trying to escape from. Then the vines came alive and grabbed my wrists and ankles. I squirmed to get out, but they just tightened. They about pulled me apart when. . .
        Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm woke me up just in time. I sat up and looked at my wrists they had red marks on them.  I was worried for a second, but then I thought this is probably just a crazy dream inside an even crazier dream. I got dressed and ready to go to school.
        When I arrived at school, I walked into the cafeteria and I saw Amanda in a frightened daze and Hallie crying. I walked up to them to see what the problem was, and then I noticed the red marks on their wrists. "Hallie and I had the same dream,"said Amanda. I showed them my wrists, and I said,"Now do you believe me?" They both nodded simultaneously.  I took them to the bathroom and showed them the scar on my side. By the looks on their faces they looked like they were about to scream so I new they could see what I saw. The school day went on and on, and my friends were more jumpy that day. When my dreams came that night, I thought I was ready for them, but I wasn't.
                              * * *
        I was at school, and it was on fire. The flames seemed as hot as the sun. I found Amanda and Hallie. My friends and I ran to find an exit, but we couldn't. We burned in the fire.
        Beep! Beep! Beep! I woke thinking I would see burns all over me, but I didn't. I was confused for a second, but then I thought that I just woke up from a huge dream about nightmares and school. I got out of bed and when I finished getting ready for school, I walked into the living room. My mom was in there to tell me,"There is no school today, it burned down in a fire last night."