13

E- hey I'm here, where are you?

L- dude I'm sitting on the bench

E- IS THAT LOUIS OH FUCK

I went up to the boy sitting on the bench playing on his phone.

"Hey Ev, wow. You look prettier in person," Louis says. My eyes widen.

"E-excuse me?" I ask with my eyebrow raised.

"I tried telling you who I was. You didn't believe me," he exclaims. This is so weird. How could I have been this clueless?

"How did I not know?" I quietly ask.

He hugs me, "I wanted to talk to somebody without them going crazy."

"Wait, is this real? Are you real?" I ask and poke his chest.

"Yeah," he laughs. "Let's go back to my hotel room and talk, yeah?"

He wasn't a stranger, so.
We walk up to the room, it's a pretty nice room. He's got a large suitcase. I wonder how long he's staying here for. But why would he be alone without the other boys?

"So, tell me about yourself that I don't already know," he says and hands me a plastic cup filled with water.

I got more comfortable on the chair and began. "Well, I don't have a dad anymore. My favorite color is blue, my eyes are bright shiny grey and they change colors between three different colors. It's basically the only thing I like about myself. I don't know what else to say some um. . ."

"You're beautiful, your eyes shouldn't be the only thing you like about yourself," he says softly and caresses the top of my hand. I make a face at his hand and back at him.
He gets up and looks in the small fridge.

"Why did you come here alone?" I ask out of the blue.

He stops and looks at me.

"Can I show you something?" He questions. I nod and he comes closer. He pulls up his sleeve and I see scars. Lots of them may I add.

"I had a breakdown from what one of my mates said and I lost it, Harry told me I should have a holiday so here I am. I fought so hard you know," he says.

I hug him tightly and gesture him to follow me to the living room area, I turn on the tv and change it to a movie channel. I settled there to about midnight until I went home.