21

Evan

"Have you ever wondered what life would be like without arms?" Louis asks.

I smile, "You know that's pretty offensive to people who actually are armless."

"Armless?" He asks in his little cute accent. "Is that even a word?"

"Sure it is," I laugh with him.

The sound of his laughter brought such joy to my ears and heart. I didn't know he'd end up meaning this much to me, heck, I never knew I'd befriend a famous person.

"Like, you'd be grabbing everything with your feet and teeth. I couldn't do that," he says.

"True, me neither. That's so weird," I say.

"What are you guys talking about?" Niall asks then bursts out in laughter.

"It's nothing," I laugh along.

"Do you guys wanna go eat something? I'm starvinggggg," Harry whines, dragging the end of his sentence.

"I could eat," Liam adds.

We decided on a quick run to McDonald's, I cringed at the thought of eating it though. 400 calories for their burgers. . . gross.

"What do you want?" Zayn asks me.

"I'm not hungry," I tell him. They all give me a weird look but forget about it.

"Why aren't you eating?" Louis asks me quietly.

I shrug. "It's a lot of calories, I think I should start watching what I'm eating."

"Cmon, Love, what a lie. Please eat something," he says.

"No, Louis. I'm fine," I say.

He sighs. "Fine."

Later on in the day Harry kept giving me suspicious looks.

"Is there any reason you keep looking at me like that?" I ask him.

"Like what?" He asks yet so innocently.

"You know, the. . . look," I say, trying to copy his facial expressions.

"I don't know what you mean, I'll catch ya later," he says and walks out of the room.

"What's with him?" Liam asks, walking right in after as if it was planned.

"I don't know," I shrug.