Chapter 1

I hate life you know. It's so hard, it's complicated.

I mean, isn't it hard enough that I live with a sister who thinks she knows everything?

Ugh, yeah. Sorry.

Hello, lovely readers. My name is Mirrow Hakume. I'm just your little normal high school student. No, really. I am. Want to know a little more about me? I have gray eyes, dark blue hair, fair skin tone and stuff. Not only that, I can sense ghosts apperantly.

My older sister's name, is Blossom Hakume. Don't worry if she shows up, I'll tell you guys about her.

Now, in the meantime, let's go back to my little normal life. Before stuff happened.

I was at school today, having my little normal life, studying and stuff.

"Mirrow, where's Ichigo?" My friend, Orihime Inoue asked me.

I looked around.

Our friend, Ichigo Kurosaki has been skipping school lately. Very unlike him.

"Honestly, Orihime, I have no idea. I kind of expected him to be with you, or something." I told her.

Orihime looked around too and frowned. "That other guy, Uryu Ishida isn't here too."

I glanced at the other guy's usual seat. "Huh? You're right. You don't think... They got eaten by monsters!"

Orihime's eyes widened. "Waaah! D-Don't say that!"

I laughed and gently pat Orihime's back. "I'm kidding. No one's going to eat them."

She gave me a pout and I let out a soft sigh.

"You know what though... I've been feeling such strange energy lately. You don't think it has to do anything with Ichigo and Rukia right?" Orihime asked.

"Ru- Oh... The new girl. I don't know. They do seem close though. But, it is none of our business with whatever is going on between them though." I told her.

She crossed her arms. "You're right. It's just... So unlike him."

"That reminds me, do you want to walk home together? I mean, since we live in the same direction and all." I told her.

Orihime gave me a big bright smile. "Ah, yes! That would be great, Mirrow."

"Damn right it is." I told her.

After a few hours of school, Orihime and I met up at the front of the school. But, only to bump into our little ditcher.

"Ichigo, there you are." I said.

Ichigo was walking towards us, Rukia was beside him.

Orihime looked at Rukia and smiled a bit.

"Yeah, I just had to do some stuff." Ichigo told us.

I grabbed Ichigo by his ear. "Some stuff? What kind of stuff is more important than school? You missed five days of school already. Why not just drop out?"

Ichigo winced. "Hey, cut it out! Come on! I'm really tired!"

Rukia sighed and turned around. "Huh? Kisuke."

I stopped and saw a man standing next to Rukia.

"Well, hello Miss Rukia. Ichigo and his friends." The guy named Kisuke, said.

I let go of Ichigo and he rubbed his ear.

"What do you want now?" Ichigo asked.

"Me? What makes you think I would want anything?" Kisuke asked.