Chapter 10

I was able to skip class.

The five of us had gone back to Urahara's shop.

Urahara didn't look at me or acknowledge me.

Kisuke... Is what I did so wrong... For you to not look at me...?

We were sitting around a round table on Urahara's shop, it's like a small living room.

Blossom had been staring at Urahara a lot. Which was bugging me.

"So, it's been happening for years and now you mention that hollows only ever attack you?" Urahara asked.

"Yes. That is correct." Byakuya answered.

"Oh. So that means Captain Kuchiki has been with our little Blossom this whole time, being her guardian ang- Ooof!" Byakuya threw his slipper at Urahara.

Blossom then closed her eyes. "You and Mirrow kissed."

Urahara and I both froze. As if we both turned to stones, caught in a secret.

"No way." Rukia said.

"S-So what if we did? I'm pretty sure you and Byakuya had made out at some point!" I yelled angrily.

Blossom shook her head. "Not at all. Byakuya is a captain. I'm nowhere near his rank. It'd be a disgrace if he even did so."

Wow... She's so cold blooded when she's serious... I miss her dumb acting...

Byakuya looked at her.

I noticed this and thought about something.

"In any case, ever since I got grandmother's Soul Reaper powers. Hollows have attacked me daily nonstop." Blossom said.

"Yes, that's because your grandmother also passed you her ability." Urahara explained.

Ichigo looked at Urahara confusingly. "Ability? Hey, Rukia, did you pass me something like that too?"

Rukia shook his head. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Your grandmother had the ability to attract hollows. That's why she was a top ranked soul reaper. She was able to clear hollows in a day. Since you're still a beginner, it's good to have others help you out." Urahara said.

Yeah... help her out... What about me...?

I looked at my sister.

She slowly got up and Byakuya helped her.

"I'll be going to the Soul Society to get this leg fixed. Otherwise it'll slow me down." She said, as she had Byakuya help her out.

Urahara looked at me. "She's very perspective. She notices when something is wrong."

"So let me get this straight. You kissed Mirrow." Ichigo repeated.

Rukia rolled her eyes.

"Why, you jealous?" Urahara asked, as he brought his fan over his mouth.

I glared at Urahara. "This is nothing to get jealous about!"

I felt myself turn pink. Now that Blossom is gone, my kiss with Urahara became the topic!

Rukia and Ichigo continued to joke about it for a while.

"Hey, Mirrow. I'm staying over at your place since your sister isn't home." Ichigo said.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

Ichigo showed me his cellphone. "This is why."

He clicked on the speaker and it was followed by a voice message.

"Hey, Ichigo! You better make sure Mirrow gets to school while I'm gone. I swear if she misses a day, her and her boyfriend are going to- AAAAH!!!! Captain Uenohana that huuurts! OHMWAHJBIUBIUB-" My sisters voice slowly faded, followed by rustling noises.

"You heard what she said, Ichigo Kurosaki. As for you, Kisuke. Blossom will have your head." Byakuya said, followed by Blossom screaming in the background and the voicemail ended.

Urahara placed the fan over his mouth. "Your sister, she's a one of a kind. Well, you three should get going." He said, as he looked at us.

I looked back at him. 

Ichigo and Rukia both got up.

"Yeah. It's getting pretty late." Ichigo stretched.

Rukia crossed her arms. "And I'm starving. Maybe Yuzu made some food for us."

I got up as well. "Yeah. I love Yuzu's cooking!"

Ichigo's younger sister makes the most delicious food ever.

"See ya, Kisuke." Ichigo waved, as he and Rukia left Urahara's living room.

I was about to walk out too, but Urahara stopped me.

"Mirrow. What happened this morning. Forget it. You're still a young girl. You shouldn't let yourself fall for older men. Specially someone super old." He said, as he got up.

I turned to look at him. "But... I don't know what I felt..."

Urahara smiled. "Oh, don't lie to yourself. I know I'm a handsome young man. Very handsome for my age."

I gave him a 'are-you-serious-look'.

He coughed and cleared his throat. "Anyways, you're still technically underage. Don't forget that."

He was right. I'm still in high school... Wait... How old even is he?!

I was about to ask him, but he was gone.

"Hey, Mirrow. You coming??" I heard Ichigo yell.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

The three of us safely made it to Ichigo's home. With no Hollow problems.

We ate dinner with his family.

"Ichigo, you're taking too much! Leave some for Rukia and Mirrow!" Yuzu yelled.

I stared at Ichigo's family. His father, his sister Karin and the younger sister Yuzu. 

They were a happy bunch.

It made me think how happy would I be if we ever ate like this as a family...

We always ate as a family... Blossom, Grandma and I... When grandma passed away, I guess Blossom started fighting Hollows and with work...

I thought about the days where Blossom would be home early and she would still be asleep. When I come home late, she had made food and she wasn't home. Or when I come home the same time as her, but she would be tired to even eat with me.

We're a broken family...

"Mirrow, you haven't touched your food. Is it not good?" Yuzu asked me.

"Huh? No! I was just thinking about something, but don't worry! I'm about to eat it!" I said, as I quickly started to eat.

I smiled, but then I felt myself start to tear up.

"Mirrow..." Ichigo looked at me.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly got up and left.

Ichigo's father watched and let out a small sigh. "Ichigo, finish your food and pack some for Mirrow. She'll probably get hungry later. Give her I'd say... An hour."

Ichigo nods his head. "Right..."

I ran into my house and placed my hand on my chest. 

"Why did you have to die...?" I cried, as images of my grandmother appeared in my head.

I was so close with my sister... Now it feels like I've lost everything...