Chapter 5

I managed to get home tonight.

I couldn't believe what I saw. It was my sister's drawing. That man exists and he was...

Scratching my head, I started to think how crazy it was starting to sound.

Walking up to my room, I heard my sister talking.

"Soooo, who are you?" I heard her say.

Must be talking to someone on the phone.

As I passed by, I stopped when I heard another voice.

"Byakuya Kuchiki." It was a man's voice.

Kuchiki? Kuchiki... Rukia? Rukia Kuchiki?!

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"I came here to find my sister. She's friends with your sister." Byakuya said.

No way... I just saw this guy not long ago... How did he get here? And inside my sister's room?!

I quickly knocked on the door. "Hey!"

"Wha- N-No wait!" I heard her yell.

I opened her door and saw her looking out the window.

There were cherry blossom petals floating around in her room.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Huh? Y-Yes... No... I'm sorry Mirrow. I'm feeling a bit under the weather." She said.

I know my sister mostly focused on work. But, if she's falling for this guy. She can't.

Letting out a soft sigh. "Alright."

I slowly closed the door and walked to my room.

As I did, someone placed their hand on my mouth.

"MMPH!" I tried to struggle.

Whoever this was closed my door and locked it.

I managed to turn on the lights and saw who it was on the mirror.

It was that Byakuya guy.

He let me go and blocked the door. "Mirrow."

I glared at him. "Why are you here? Stay away from my sister."

"I'm not here for your sister. I'm here to take Rukia Kuchiki away. I've seen you and your orange haired friend with her." Byakuya told me.

"Sorry. I have nothing to do with that. Why were you in my sister's room?" I asked.

Byakuya stared at me with those cold hearted eyes. "She invited me in. I was surprised that she was able to see me. After all, no normal human being can see someone like me."

"What are you?" I asked.

"You ask too much questions. Hand over Rukia Kuchiki or I'll take your sister." Byakuya said.

"Now, now Captain Kuchiki. Can't go on taking innocent human beings." Someone said.

I turned around and saw Urahara sitting on the edge of my somehow opened window.

Urahara smiled at me. "Mirrow, sorry. I did follow you home. You know me." He winked at me.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Of course." I mumbled.

"Innocent human beings who can see Soul Reapers?" Byakuya asked.

"Okay, so they can see Soul Reapers. What harm is that doing to you? Nothing, right?" Urahara told Byakuya.

I looked at Byakuya, who didn't seem to be impressed by what he was being told.

Crossing my arms, I spoke up. "So what if we can see you? My sister has been doing nothing but be impressed by you."

"Me?" Byakuya asked.

"As to why I tell you, to stay away from her. Rukia will come back when she wants." I told him.

Byakuya stared at me. "When she wants... Very well." With those words, Byakuya disappeared. Leaving sakura petals floating around.

"Oh boy. You shouldn't have challenged him like that." Urahara said.

"Challenged him?" I asked.

Urahara smiled. "Just wait and see."

"Pssh, I'm prepared for what's going to happen." I said.

Apperantly, I wasn't.

The next day...

"W-Who is that?!" I yelled.

My sister, brought a new co-worker over to our house.

He seemed strangely familiar.

"This is Byaku. He's new. I invited him over here for lunch." She told me.

Blossom smiled and went to the kitchen, leaving the two of us alone.

"Why do you look so familiar?" I asked.

Byaku removed his glasses. "Surprised?" He asked.

My jaws dropped. "No way... You seem so serious... You're- How can you get hired if people can see you?!"

"Like your orange haired friend, this is another body. A Giggai." Byakuya told me.

This wanted me to just punch the guy in the face. He's getting on my nerves on purpose to give up Rukia.

"Can you please leave my sister alone? She doesn't need to have you around." I told him.

Byakuya stared at me and placed his glasses back on. "The same way Rukia doesn't need to be around. I'll leave her alone when I want. The same Rukia can leave when she wants." He said.

This is what Urahara meant by challenging him.

I wasn't even challenging him, it just came out.

My sister came back and I frowned. "Sis... Please don't invite strangers to our home."

She gave a pout. "But, you invite that guy with that hat in."

I froze in shock. "W-What?!"

"Yeah... Like that one morning..." Blossom started to think.

(Blossom's flash back feel free to find a silly theme song to listen to, while reading this scene)

"Huh?" Blossom opened the door and saw a man standing.

"Hello. I'm Kisuke Urahara. A friend of Mirrow's. May I come in?" Urahara asked smiling.

She started to think. "Well, I shouldn't invite strangers in..."

Urahara looked at her shocked. "S-Stranger? Didn't Mirrow tell you about me? I'm her boyfriend. A partner. Her love life! She's invited me to her beautiful home hundreds of times!"

Blossom looked at him surprised. "B-Boyfriend?!"

Urahara looked at her, still smiling. "Yes. That's right."

"Oh. Alrighty. Nice to meet you." Blossom said, inviting him in.

(End of flashback)

I turned around and clenched my hand into a fist. "Boyfriend?! So, THAT'S how he actually got into my room! He never climbed through my window!" I started to mumble.

Byakuya looked at Blossom and smiled. "Is your sister alright? She looks like she's on fire."

Blossom let out a soft sigh. "She... She tends to get like that when she's really angry."

"And not to mention that stupid soul reaper is-" I stopped when Blossom called my name.

"Mirrow, is everything alright?" She asked.

My sister likes to be a know it all, but she's not bright. She can't even recognize that this was the intruder from last night.

What am I going to do?